[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /sci/, /x/ here. I am beginner chaos mage. And I tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hello /sci/, /x/ here.
I am beginner chaos mage.
And I tried to alter my consciousness with the mirror method. Dont take me for words in this sentence, in occult we use many stuff to explain consciousness etc.
Lets say consciousness is perceiving reality in this case.
So I stared at my own eyes in the mirror, and it worked.
My own image started to deform my eyes were jumping on my face and my hair disappeared and appeared.
Can you explain this in scientific terms ? What was my brain doing, and WHY ?
Also the more my consciousness was altered the harder it was to concentrate, my thoughts were jumping everywhere.
>>
>>8651316
The answer is quite simple, you're nuts
>>
Next time try the two glass method
>>
Basically your eyes are programmed to constantly move around and scan the area. Your brain is adapted to this system so when you fight saccades you halucinate, but as it says on the wiki page when saccades begin you cant stop them, that's why your thoughts would race, because you could no longer control a physiological system which you were focusing pretty strongly on.

I cant find the article that describes this but i didn't look very hard.
>>
>>8651316
Sounds like a defect in serotonin 5-HT2A production. You should speak to a neurologist.
>>
>>8652194
>Basically your eyes are programmed to constantly move around and scan the area.
Is this why, when I stare at something irregular but repeating (like grass), after about 10 seconds it starts to look like a regularly repeating texture (as in a videogame)?
>>
>>8652202
I dont think so anon, many people had this.
>>8652194
Thank for the info. anon.
>>
>>8652246
no thats probably a tumor
>>
File: 489442918.jpg (358KB, 808x1024px) Image search: [Google]
489442918.jpg
358KB, 808x1024px
>>8651316
So in what occult book I can read about this?
>>
>>8652254
>I am beginner chaos mage.
Liber Null and the Psychonaut.
Really good book, but not easy to understand. Also chaos magick is something like "Go insane" so its pretty dangerous (mainly the second part)
>>
>>8652254
Alien cat people are impersonating humans?
>>
>>8652259
So this book has exercises to make me schizo or is theory only?
>>
>>8652623
Both.
>>
I'm in training to be an ice mage, myself. So far I've only managed to cool a glass of water down to about 25F, but I'm getting better at it.
>>
I've been told that there are certain non-euclidean angles that can be observed with training. Any mathematicians here that can confirm? I want to traverse across forbidden gaps.
>>
>>8652738
All angles in the physical world are non-Euclidean because of curved space. Any angle that you observe will be non-Euclidean.
>>
>>8651316
Come to my university if you wish to discover truth: >>18597322
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.