[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /sci/ know any good research regarding migraines? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5269.jpg (35KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5269.jpg
35KB, 400x299px
Does /sci/ know any good research regarding migraines?

I've recently developed them and holy fuck, they're awful. Pain, visual changes and confusion. I'm trying to find some research regarding cures, but it really seems like we don't know much about them other than maybe kerogenic diets being helpful.

Any science-backed methods or even anecdotes?
>>
>>8649479

Well, it's caused from pressure. That's why you take aspirin as a blood thinner to help get rid of them.

Almost everyone I have met who complains about them do not drink enough water and are just dehydrated. You might try drinking more water.
>>
>>8649479
headaches comes from usually one of a few conditions:
1: dehydration
2: sexual dissatisfaction
3: meat frugality
4: unactive. : less than 20min a day activity.
So if you want to get better, use a aspirin, start doing yoga, become a vegetarian and do some sort of activity for 20 minutes a day.
>>
water, nebivolol and lsd
>>
>>8649726

I pee nearly clear several times a day, and im very physically active - I do weights 4-5 times a week and I walk to and from school, 3 miles round trip.

And these aren't headaches. They're debilitating migraines. I literally cannot see or think
>>
>>8650362
Perhaps your brain is being consumed by parasites
>>
>>8650362
if you drink so much water that you pee clear several times a day, you might be fucking up your sodium levels. I wouldn't worry about it too much, because diluting sodium in your system ends up causing debilitating seizures and inability of diaphragm to do its work and you die.
But it might have something to do with not getting enough other minerals your body needs because you keep diluting everything. Or maybe you're sensitive to chlorine in the water. Try switching back to your previous habits of water drinking.

There's a reflexive instinct once you drink a certain amount of water, that the water starts being hard to swallow or that you need to stop drinking for a moment. Follow that instinct, it works on the cellular level to notify you when you've had enough water, all extra water you drink from that point on will go directly to the bladder.

In addition, try limiting your fructose intake to a minimum, and when you do eat fructose, in the form of fresh non-smoothie fruit.

Also I hope you didn't fall for those dextrose 'quick energy tablets' that I once bought for shits and gigs when they came out a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

Lastly, are you working out and pushing yourself really to the limit, to the point your sweat smells like ammonia? I've heard that can happen to you, this is a clear sign that the muscle is consuming itself because it has no source of energy that can supply it fast enough for the tasks you're asking of it. If this is the case, the ammonia could also circulate through your system and cause pain when it gets to the nervous system. Maybe.

tl;dr nobody knows what causes migranes. try altering your habits to what they were before. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>8650816
>Go to a doctor.
/thread
>>
Although I'm not terribly familiar with his work, Professor Paul Martin has been mentioned to me as an expert in this field. Perhaps you'll find something helpful in some of his work
>>
Shrooms can alleviate them for months following one high dose.

LSD cures them very fast as well as cluster headaches but you might not get pure LSD which could potentially be bad for you.

I'm serious
>>
>>8649511
migraine != standard headache
>>
>>8649479
lsd
sub psychedelic dose if you don't want the trip, still works, even for months after
>>
>>8649479
We've shown over and over again over the decade that aerobics can literally reverse post concussion syndrome(a symptom including headaches) in people who experience a traumatic brain injury and through imaging appear to have never had the experience at all compared to any controls, ridding themselves of their cognitive difficulties like short-term memory problems, headaches, photo-sensitivity, balance etc...

30 minutes of jogging per day is perfect. You should be doing this every day no matter what just because it's so good for you.
>>
>>8650362
walking/weight lifting =/= jogging

you need to increase your heart rate for a long period of time while getting plenty of oxygen. walking won't do this, and neither will lifting weights.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.