[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you wear to class/ while working on academic things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What do you wear to class/ while working on academic things? I find that when I'm clean and dressed nice, I learn better and my mind is sharper. Usually to class I wear nice khakis, comfy thick socks, a button-up shirt and a sweater. I also wear a tie on test days.

This doesn't mean I don't do homework in my pajamas, but I'll wear nice newer pajama pants and an undershirt instead of some old gym and a holey shirt.

Does anyond else feel the same? Do you think uni's should have a dress code to improve drive and academic performance among students?
>>
>>8642778

I don't really have a strong feeling on the topic.

I think I have only read good things about uniforms but seems to take a bit away from the fun of living.
>>
>Do you think uni's should have a dress code to improve drive and academic performance among students?

Intadesting, but I don't think so. I understand the whole look-good-feel-good kinda thing, but everyone feels good in different things, so to impose a dress code would undermine the academic performance of those who, say, feel comfortable and work better in baggy sweatpants and a sweater with a beer logo on it.

Not to mention the impact on self-expression, which is pretty important to a lot of people.

>tl;dr different strokes for different blokes ==> it probably wouldn't work for everyone.
>>
nothing because i'm not self-conscious
>>
I wore pajamas but then I got called to a meeting and was told to stop. Didn't think they'd care.
>>
>>8642778
>What do you wear to class/ while working on academic things?
The first complete set of clothing items i scrounge from the floor when i drag myself to bathroom in the morning.
>>
>>8642778
>Usually to class I wear nice khakis, comfy thick socks, a button-up shirt and a sweater. I also wear a tie on test days.
Computer science major detected
>>
File: testdays.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
testdays.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
>>8642778
>ties on test days
>>
I wear my sister clothes
>>
hoodies and jeans
>I'm that guy
>>
>>8642877
Lots of guys in college wear skinny jeans. That's nothing out of the ordinary, anon.
>>
dress codes reflect the level of prejudice a society has. most smart people look like bums, some of them are, but that is beside the point.. it is generally good not to have prejudices.
the looking good / feeling good thing, you might have backwards. when i feel good i make an effort to look good.
>>
>>8642778
I wear gym clothes to all my classes because I normally work out afterwards. Nothing Spergy just sweat pants and a t-shirt.
>>
>>8642778
I usualy get a single breasted lapel and a sweater.
>>
>black fleece jack with no hood
>flannel shirt with sleeves rolled up
>jeans, every day
>thick socks
>hiking shoes
I go to university in a mountainous place so I like to keep it comfy. It feels empowering almost to have something like a uniform that I wear.

pic related, my school is located in this mountain range
>>
File: 1394228902390.png (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1394228902390.png
94KB, 600x600px
>>8642778
>a button-up shirt and a sweater
I know this phrase is overused here, but you have really really shit taste
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.