[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All matter is made of looped strings. All matter gravitates towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x200px
All matter is made of looped strings. All matter gravitates towards other matter in relation to distance. In a finite universe, it can be expected that all matter will eventually converge into a central mass. So, since all matter is implied to be converging like this, it's implicit that it's naturally moving towards its ideal state.

Because of the immense amount of this force would have on itself, all the O, O2, O3, Fe, everything would pull to the center of gravity, and this immense gravity well would cause all protons and neutrons to combine into a singular mass, with all the electrons being simultaneously cast out outside of its dense core(muh big bang???)

In this state, also, all the looped strings would become interwoven(might be interlooped but that sounds way more poetic for my hypothetical event). This would be of course a infinitesimally small amount of time, but for the moment when it was essentually one singular protoatom, it would be in mass's true form and ideal state.

If the building block of all mass is implied to be the string, then I would wager that all strings are attempting to reach this ideal state, which creates gravity by proxy. Now, because all matter is made of these, all matter could be implied to be broken or fractured as is in our present state. However, when all mass is encompassed into this protosingularity, it has successfully achieved its ideal state, and so its observable qualities would be indicitive of its building blocks, not how many protons it happened to keep after the fracturing.

Because what defines what an element is is its protons and such, in this case, the observable qualities of this mass would be more indicitive of its most basic parts and not of how many protons and such it has.
>>
>>8640531
Mass is just really dense photons, which weight like, 500 grams each. You know the real blasters they used in star wars fired photons that weighed up to 2 kilograms each?
>>
>>8640531
What textbook is this from? I was reading Feynman recently and he explores this theory quite well but not in as a comprehensive way as you've put it
>>
>>8640545
I made it up.

>>8640543
Photons are energy dude.....
>>
File: 1468875844424.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468875844424.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>8640548
you fucking idiot you can't just make up science it comes from a science book or a science, which is full of written facts
>>
>>8640558
I dunno it seems like common sense when you think about it.
>>
>>8640561
yeah, you're right. Science is just common sense really
that's why sociology and pscyhology are way more advanced and scientifict than things like engineering which are mostly just made up by people
>>
File: torus.gif (383KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
torus.gif
383KB, 360x360px
>>8640531
I agree, I understand this protoatom as singularity.

I don't however fully agree on the big bang comment.
If all strings are connected, wouldn't the "second" big bang be exactly the same as the first? This does mean there is only one possible big bang, which keeps repeating. This further implies that there are no multiple scenarios, no possibilites and only one possible future.

I have to be honest, I don't believe the big bang is a event which occurs in intervals.
I imagine the universe constantly being collapsing itself into a knot which one imagine could like a permanently happening big bang. pic related.
>>
>>8640743
Does 1 atom ever reach the exact middle of the earth? Or could there be something like a little vacuĆ¼m in the middle that all mass whants to go to.
>>
>>8640743
A knot does not have a part that is compressed. A knot is string^2

>you cant break a knot by pulling the string. Only the string breaks.
>>
>>8640758
I have thought about this as well, I believe that everything has it's center made out of the same thing we are still looking a name for like dark matter, absolute vacuum, etc. There is already the math out there to explain an undecaying spin but this board is not ready for it.

>>8640766
never have I mentioned the term 'compressed'
>>
>>8640905
Gravity?

>absolute vacuum atracts all surrounding matter, even trough matter

Is that a possibility?
>>
File: 20170130_011925.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_011925.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>8640905
>Compression

Sry dude, misread it somewhere prob

>pic related is how I see a 'knot' of endless string
>>
>>8640531
>All matter is made of looped strings. All matter gravitates towards other matter in relation to distance. In a finite universe, it can be expected that all matter will eventually converge into a central mass. So, since all matter is implied to be converging like this, it's implicit that it's naturally moving towards its ideal state.
Is this just a scientific explanation of you saying your mom is a whore?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.