[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After watching a documentary on Absolute Zero and having no other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Westworld-Extra.png (221KB, 615x323px) Image search: [Google]
Westworld-Extra.png
221KB, 615x323px
After watching a documentary on Absolute Zero and having no other understanding of anything smart here's my theory

The heatdeath of the universe is the only condition capable of creating absolute zero temperature. Once that happens all matter becomes quantum waves and collects together until it heats up again then boom big bang

The universe is expanding in to absolute zero temperature space
>>
>>8638896
>after watching pop sci here is my theory on the origin of the universe
Please stop posting here
>>
>The universe is expanding in to absolute zero temperature space
You can't have thought that made sense as you typed it.
>>
>>8638914
Nah I tossed that in. But they said that everything acts like waves and is able to be in the same place at the same time, I can't wrap my head around all the matter in the universe being the size of whatever small thing it was before the big bang

>>8638908
I didn't get it from Westworld
>>
>>8638908
This. Sage in all fields
>>
>>8638908
this
>>
>>8638908
Engineers post here and they are brainlets who should be on /g/.
>>
>>8638896
>when inner city kids accidentally show up on standardized testing day
>>
>>8638920
>"After watching a documentary on Absolute Zero"
>"after watching pop sci here is my theory on the origin of the universe"
>"I didn't get it from Westworld"
Jesus Christ, you're a dense one.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.