[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >working at a lab >7 guys >Doctor in charge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: too smart for feels.png (279KB, 273x425px) Image search: [Google]
too smart for feels.png
279KB, 273x425px
>be me
>working at a lab
>7 guys
>Doctor in charge always saying he doesn't want girls in his lab
>I don't understand
>fast forward months later
>they get a girl that's working on her thesis to join the lab
>People's behavior immediately changes
>Some guys treat the girl like a fucking princess
>Another Doctor tells me that I should watch my language when she's around
>no fun allowed anymore
>this kills the lab

I mad and saddened by the fact that even the smartest men are slaves to their dicks.
>>
>>8637274

I am not.

There are interesting dynamics when having different genders as groups.

I was talking to someone that has had many different teams. He preferred mixed groups or all women groups. He said men have too much ego to ask for help and can be inefficient as a group.

Probably the lab would be better if there was more than just 1 female. If the lab was half/half, I bet you would not have the same problem.
>>
>>8637341
Definitely this.
>>
>>8637341
>>8637358

beta orbiters pls go
>>
>>8637363
Btfo bitch
>>
>>8637274
chinks and pajeets are the worst since they tend to suck up to girls constantly and offer to do everything for them.
>>
why are some men so fucking pathetic?
>>
>>8637274
Yep. Only the sexually deprived though
>>
Girls are fine as long as they're ugly girls
>>
balanced ratio of men and women > only men >= only women >>>>>>>>>>>>> unbalanced ratio of men and women
>>
>>8637431
so all grad students then?
>>
>>8637409
i concur. both have substandard hygiene and are impossible to understand, yet feel they have no need to improve their language skills.
>>8637274
Also, men find their natural order within said group very quickly after just a few interactions and fall into their supportive roles. When you add women this disrupts the dynamic when she/s unnaturally cling to the betas who give her undue attention which inturn dirupts the naural smartest leading male and direct subordinate males. It splinters the group rendering it ineffective.
>>
I work in a lab where there is one girl. No problems. She is dating one of our lab members. No one gives a shit.
>>
>>8637274
If a man can't do math and science with a woman present, he is a shit mathematician/scientist.
>>
>>8638668
absolutely this. op and his labbies sound dumb as fuck
>>
>>8637448
>>8637341
this, clearly.
>>
>>8637274
People's behavior immediately changes.
This is always happens when there is one girl and lots of guys.
some guys become less friendly all the sudden.

if it's half men half women it's ok.

>>8638602
> No one gives a shit.
Because evreyone already know she have a bf and don't try hit on her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.