[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> kabbalah and magic are now officially /sci/ topics and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: kabbalah-fig1.png (88KB, 490x546px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalah-fig1.png
88KB, 490x546px
> kabbalah and magic are now officially /sci/ topics and you can't do a thing to stop it
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=46146
>>
>>8636822
>postmodern
>kabbalah
>fake journal
Not science.
>>
>>8636822
Well, it doesn't take a genius to realize that certain symbolic elements are hard-coded into reality.
>>
>>8636851
fug, I googled scirp and it does have a bad fame
>>
>>8636859
Like what desu?
>>
File: kabbalah-fig2.png (48KB, 578x448px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalah-fig2.png
48KB, 578x448px
>>
File: kabbalah-fig3.png (179KB, 608x458px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalah-fig3.png
179KB, 608x458px
>>
>>8638380
symbols affect the subconscious mind
>>
I used to be really into studying this shit a couple year ago. It goes deep as fuck. Like if you thought you run of the mill /pol/ conspiracies were interesting, Kabbalah takes it to a new level.

Problem is the real shit is quite literally kept secret from the goyim. You need to join a Kabbalah school and learn from a rabbi and shit.
>>
>>8640039
kabbalah isnt the only place you can learn about that stuff

you can learn basically the same shit from eastern religious sources and i think theres some greek stuff that deals with it

theres no point though because its all autistic roleplaying that has no bearing on reality
>>
File: Memefication theory.png (222KB, 569x2271px) Image search: [Google]
Memefication theory.png
222KB, 569x2271px
>>8640056

I combined kabala greek and chinese and pepe came with this anwser
>>
>>8640149
>>8640056
>>8640039
could you explain it a bit to me. i haven't researched it yet, but i've concluded that it works kinda like meme magic and sigil magic. or at least it is supposed to
>>
>>8640437
Geometry and algebra = what creates the symbols. Topology is the term for it I think.

All comes down to that a curved line creates depth
>>
>>8640460
nice meme friendo, but i was serious. i've heard a lot from jewish and gypsy witches and now i'm curious about this
>>
>>8636859
>>8640437
I think it's best explained by discordianism's law of five, desu. The point is that you can make a division, such as masculine vs feminine, and say that the universe works in two and everything is masculine or feminine. Or you can look at the temperaments and say the universe works in four (e.g. time cube, wizard's glyph theory). Humans will then pattern-match and assume it to be true. The kabbalah is an extension of this, the universe is divided into 10 sefirots and you can pattern-match anything you want to fit into these sefirots given their rules (there are masculine-feminine sefirots, they could be into one of two pillars, etc).
>>
>>8640524
thanks man. i have a book at home about this but i've never bothered to read it. i will as soon as i have the time
>>
File: 1478673937250.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1478673937250.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>8640437
You are spot on with meme magic.
Jews basically figured out meme magic in the desert thousands of years ago.

I'd recommend you search on youtube for Kabbalah rabbis. It's particularly fascinating when you hear them talk about the modern world, politics, ideologies. These guys are able to make remarkable predictions and insights by applying what seems to be completely unrelated esoteric bullshit. It's really quite impressive.

>>8640056
Eastern religions are, in my experience, diametrically opposed to Kabbalah. Kabbalah is about expansion of the ego. Eastern Religions are generally focusing on dissolving the ego.

The end result is essentially the same, but the path getting there could not be more different.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.