[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /sci/ I've got 1.4 years to learn basic high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 148561751106375697595.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
148561751106375697595.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Alright /sci/ I've got 1.4 years to learn basic high school math.from algebra 1 to calculus,I also have to learn high school physics and chem to get into college (I dropped out in 10th grade and dont remember shit)the catch is tho I'm a complete brainlet and I forgot what I ate for breakfast this morning,could I pull this off with hard study and get into an engineering course?
>>
>>8635633
yeah, just stop vdrinking like a redneck and dont smoke too much weed and youre fine.
>>
>>8635633
1.4 years left and asking if you can catch up an """engineering""" course !

you brainlet ofc can, stop being a faggot and start right now i'm maths major i can help you if you wanna
>>
You can, you just need to dedicate yourself to that. The sheer will that you want to learn something proves you're not a brainlet. Glad that you realized what you want to do
>>
OP here.appreciate it lads.I'm In a course right now that will lead to college if I get a certain number of points in my exams at the end.everyone in it is either a dropout or immigrants wanting to get into college.Its be slow going with math atm I notice when I get onto a new set of questions I have to learn how to do those specific questions.this is looking really time consuming and it feels like I'm not getting anything done.any tips ?
>>
>>8635665
Stay focused. Keep your eye on the prize at the end for motivation.

I was in a similar situation as you, and I'm now about to wrap Iona double major in math and CS. Honestly I found Khan Academy to be incredibly useful for just starting out. Once you get to calculus, also supplement Patrick jmt and Paul's online math notes. Good luck op.
>>
>>8635680
Does Khan academy and patrick Jmt do a bit more advanced stuff like statistics and probability too?
>>
>>8635688
I wasn't too impressed with Khan's statistics videos desu, but all of his other videos are solid. Mind you I haven't watched any of those in particular in years, and he updates his content fairly often. Patrick dabbles in a wider area but I'm not really sure if he does or not. Remember you can always just search google or YouTube for a general topic you are struggling with, and I've found more often than not someone covers it pretty well.
>>
>>8635696
As far as advanced stuff, that depends on your definition. Khan goes up to linear algebra, the 3 calculus courses and differential equations. That's pretty advanced for most people but would be considered rudimentary to a math major. Patrick does cover more advanced stuff in general.
>>
>>8635696
>Remember you can always just search google or YouTube for a general topic you are struggling with, and I've found more often than not someone covers it pretty well.
Thanks mate, will keep that in mind
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.