[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in community college >taking general physics to satisfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: WrathBDZ-EGTW.jpg (2MB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
WrathBDZ-EGTW.jpg
2MB, 2400x3200px
>be in community college
>taking general physics to satisfy my science requirements for engineering
>start the course
>immediately given 4 packet of convoluted bullshit to find out what assignments i need to do
>packet 1: turn in this assignment, part 1 and 2
>see packet 2 for details on part 2
>packet 2: do x and y for part 2. see packet 3 for part 3
>show up to class
>oh actually guys packet 4 had more details on this assignment that wasnt talked about during the first class, i just expected you guys to be able to figure it out
>says shit like "only men have been to the moon. well, only white men"
>later that day, in lab
>"you being arrested for driving while black isnt an excuse for being late to class"
>quickly realize the challenge from this course is going to be keeping my sanity rather than learning physics
>its too late to drop the class
i just wanted to learn some fucking physics guys. what the fuck
>>
You should complain to the principul. This is unacceptable behaviour.
>>
>>8630750
Im about to go to the administration. I signed up to learn about physics, not have my professors personal political spin slyly thrown into the lecture like everyone is on the same page.
Save your cancerous liberal bullshit for a womans studies course.
>>
>>8630751
Do it senpai, do it for the sake of science!
>>
The only reason for bad professors is students don't complain.
>>
>>8630751
Do it anon, if you're remarks art true they will quickly solve the issue. Worse case scenario they refund you or put you in with a different professor but most institutions do not want anything shenanigans of the sort.

Would be even better if you recorded some of the shit he said. But again just the notion you even feel that way in his class should be enough for your school if they aren't shit.
>>
>>8630747
sounds like you have awoke person working there
>>
>>8630784
Immediately after the first class i got an email from one of the other students about a comment she made. That came after the first red flag, so i immediately decided i was going to nope the fuck out of there
I just got back from the school. I dropped that shit. Im still going to contact the administration, though
>>8630807
you know i really wouldnt have given a shit otherwise, but its the fact that she couldnt resist injecting her political spin into the lecture that was unacceptable
>>
>>8630747
>>says shit like "only men have been to the moon. well, only white men"
>>later that day, in lab
>>"you being arrested for driving while black isnt an excuse for being late to class"
absolutely based.
>>
>>8630747
lol butthurt black dude
>>
>>8630747
This is common in engineering physics. Focus on passing the exams and getting the grade. Go to office hours. And don't shy away from using integrals
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.