[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently lets say hypothetically two similar parallelograms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: geometry.jpg (68KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
geometry.jpg
68KB, 400x346px
Apparently lets say hypothetically two similar parallelograms have a property that works for them if the sides of the parallelogram has the same ratio as the other parallelogram's corresponding sides compounded with another ratio. Does this property still work with the triangles, the halves of the parallelograms, if the hypotenuse and one side of the triangle have the same ratio to the other similar ratio compounded with the aforesaid ratio?

I mean, the hypotenuse is essentially the diagonal of the parallelogram, so I could see how it might still apply. I just don't really see how you could apply something that works with parallelogram's sides to the hypotenuse and base of the corresponding triangles that are the halves of the parallelograms.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-195744.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-195744.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Authisctic sketch nr 1
>>
File: 20170118_232506.png (281KB, 1194x1089px) Image search: [Google]
20170118_232506.png
281KB, 1194x1089px
>>8629397
And topology of sketch
>>
Does anyone know if I.34 of On Conics' technical inverse works? That if the ratio (the Nicomachean harmonic ratio) is necessarily true for all tangents that meet the diameter?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170125-162301.jpg (277KB, 1374x898px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170125-162301.jpg
277KB, 1374x898px
>>8629431

I did some editting on a graph taken from cern. See how all lines rotate around the path of a particle?
>>
>>8629431
I.36 answers this question.
>>8629606
congratulations, looks real fancy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.