[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, this is urgent. My grandmother died this morning, she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1485344340852-295483655.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1485344340852-295483655.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Guys, this is urgent.

My grandmother died this morning, she have a serious water redemption as well.

However, in her coffin, only the window at the face area isnt covered in water vapour.

Not bwing paranormal, but scientifically, is she still alive? Why would the water vapour not cover the face area in the window?
>>
>>8628149
She was also claomed to be death by pneunomia, so breathing will be reallly difficult for her, and not obvious either. But i need an explaination as to why water vapoir is only appearing at the window panel around her face area, while the face area is clear
>>
>>8628156
moisture from her facial orifices evaporate and condense at the window
>>
>>8628173
Thank you..
>>
I'm actually kind of curious what kind of shit /x/ would come up with to explain this...
>>
>>8628156
>water vapoir is only appearing at the window panel around her face area
Ah, from the OP it seemed like there was NO vapor around her face, which would be more difficult to explain.

So yeah, this guy said it all: >>8628173

Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>8628149
Are you stupid?

Do you seriously think a doctor would make a mistake in declaring her death? Do you think you are so smart that you can outsmart a doctor?
>>
>>8628184
No vapour around the face area of the coffin glass panel.
>>
>>8628188
And just so where clear, there is vapor everywhere else?
>>
>>8628187
Go back to /b/
>>
>>8628189
Yes, vapor evwryelse on the window panel, except the face area of the window panel
>>
>>8628189
>where
we're*
>>
>>8628191
OK. Has she been embalmed yet? Has she had any kind of treatment at all since her death? (e.g. makeup for viewing)
>>
>>8628193
Makeup. Yes. In coffin right now
>>
>>8628190
Do you believe this guy's grandma really died this morning? What kind of faggots get coffin and burial on the same day of death? Do you really think the first thing this faggot does is examine some retarded water vapor in this alleged coffin and ask his retarded /sci/ friends about some obvious phenomena?

Critical thinking guys. Don't believe anything some faggot on the internet tells you.

BTW I fucked your grandma and will piss on her grave when she dies
>>
>>8628149
Did she drop good loot ?
>>
File: 14853464879111105307865.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
14853464879111105307865.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>8628198
>>
>>8628198
Dont have to be too rude, my doubtful troll
>>
>>8628201
HAHAHAH

Internet is so amazing
>>
>>8628196
Then it seems reasonable to say that the makeup is preventing water from evaporating from out of her skin. Another possibility is that they treated the coffin window to prevent condensation around the face, because you wouldn't be able to see her otherwise.

Anyway, if we go about this scientifically, we have two mutually exclusive hypotheses here. 1) Your grandmother is alive 2) your grandmother is not alive but some other factor is preventing water from condensing around the face area.

We have a potential support for hypothesis 2: the make-up.
Support for hypothesis 1 would be if your grandmother was breathing. But if that were the case, it would have the exact effect of water condensation on the glass. Moreover, under hypothesis 1, your grandmother's body heat should raise the temperature in the coffin, and prevent vapor from appearing everywhere else BUT the face area.

So taken together, hypothesis 2 seems most likely. But of course you can disprove this by checking her breath rate and heart beat. Or simply ask the hospital staff why the vapor isn't appearing around her face.
>>
>>8628199
I kept her bracelet she wore for over 30 years
>>
>>8628206
Thanks anon, i needed this.
>>
>>8628205
Op here. Ikr
>>
>>8628209
No worries anon. But it's probably the best idea to get off your phone and be with your family.
>>
>>8628206
goddammit I love this board
>>
>>8628187
>outsmart a doctor

Not hard desu.

Junkies do it constantly
>>
>>8628187
That's a horrible mindset to have. Nobody is infallible, especially not overworked doctors in a hospital.
>>
It's not so much the presence of water that causes condensation but how cold the glass is. Water may condense preferentially on a cold spot on the glass far from the source of the vapor.
>>
>>8628224
It's not a horrible mindset when you've been shown to be stupid.
>>
>not telling OP to break out his trapped grandma

BREAK HER OUT OP WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE STOP POSTING
>>
i pee'd on her
>>
You people are fucking retarded.

Chances are they have treated the glass with some sort of anti-mist coating so that when the glass naturally steams up from evaporation from the body it only does so around the face not in front of the face itself.

This is probably intentional to ensure the family can view the face without having to open the coffin and de-mist the glass.

/sci/,...for fucks sake..
>>
>>8628594
>Pointing out what other people have already pointed out
>Getting mad
Come on anon
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.