[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /sci/ think of LessWrong? Are these people as smart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1463265667353.jpg (566KB, 2039x1529px) Image search: [Google]
1463265667353.jpg
566KB, 2039x1529px
What does /sci/ think of LessWrong? Are these people as smart as they say they are, or are they just spouting pseudoscience? Should I take any of the advice on that website seriously?
>>
>>8620134

who is that lesbian monkey on the right
>>
it's a cult
>>
>>8620134
They see wrong, hence right and the need to be right. They do not see 'not as bad,' and so good is not their priority. They don't have answers, obviously, but you can still learn, even if it's learning they have nothing much or more of value to present.
>>
i thought it was just a internet reference website.
>>
Seems pretentious as fuck
Typical white people
>>
File: 1478402876041.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478402876041.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>8620303
WE
>>
Is that CmdrTaco?
>>
>>8620134
>are they just spouting pseudoscience
pretty much, wrapped in a heavy sheet of arrogance. It's not so bad today though as it's culture is basically gone.
>>
Damn, that woman is ugly. I can't stop looking at her and imagining all the stupid shit she probably says all the time.
>>
>>8620134
Dem thighs in the back tho <3
>>
I've read a fair amount of LessWrong posts, most of it strikes me as trying to find a way to develop a new "clean slate" life philosophy without drawing from the classics. Unfortunately this become a mammoth task and they spend countless hours and words trying to nail down the smaller specifics before they can even approach the important bits like how we should conduct ourselves day to day.
>>
>>8620134
nu males who spend too much time on reddit
>>
They were smart to begin with but it devolved into a circlejerk.
>>
Read an article and was disgusted by the lack of understandng of quantum physics

fuck these pretentious retards
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.