[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/20/the -white-house-websites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Earth.jpg (2MB, 3000x3075px) Image search: [Google]
Earth.jpg
2MB, 3000x3075px
>http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/20/the-white-house-websites-page-on-climate-change-just-disappeared.html

F
>>
hmm

that's funny
>>
thank god, no more billions of dollars going into al gore's wallet all because of fake science
>>
>>8617798
I doubt that people visited the white house website for it's climate change page.

I wonder why the human race is advancing slower by the minute...
>>
>>8618176
>I wonder why the human race is advancing slower by the minute

Gonna need a citation for this besides your own ennui
>>
See anon, climate change does not exist.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8617798
They're changing the whole website, of course they're taking shit down
>>
>>8618167
This
>>
>>8617798
I'm pretty sure most of the whitehouse pages get reset when the new president gets sworn in. the lgbt pages got taken down too, even though literally nobody in that squad gives two shits about what the lgbt are doing. The whole website is being wiped
>>
>>8618167
Man that Al Gore is so sly. He swindled every country on Earth to give him free money. Why he alone is many times more powerful and influential than some of the biggest and richest companies on Earth. Companies like ExxonMobil.
>>
>>8618198
i kekked orally
>>
>>8618357
if you hate cheap energy go ahead and switch to solar and buy an electric car, you hypocritical faggot.
>>
>>8618206
This part of it is probably not going to be making a big comeback though.
>it got lost in the shuffle
>>
>>8618363
I hate energy companies actively undermining any efforts to switch to cleaner energy, you willfully ignorant faggot.
>>
>>8618366
and what energy are you using, you cheap fuck?
>>
>global warming is real
>liberal elite still fly on private jets
>liberal government import millions from low carbon footprint nations into high carbon footprint nations
>liberal government export jobs to china, the worst polluter
>liberal governments in europe build coal power plats instead of nuclear
>hollywood propagandists buy beach front property
>people get wise to the scam
>drop global warming, call it climate change
>>
>>8618524
why the liberal boogeyman? do you think that leo decaprio is the one publishing all these papers? do you really believe that science is somehow "liberal"?
>>
>>8618542
Protip: Liberal elite is tardcode for "people who, instead of debating, try to explain that I don't understand the things I have an opinion on!"

It has nothing to do with Hollywood except that Hollywood is a bright shiny object that attracts these retards' focus.
>>
>>8618363
Are you capable of understanding what you read or are you being retarded on purpose
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.