[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo guys. I know that It might be super easy and I am just fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: idiot cannot solve this.png (52KB, 1054x510px) Image search: [Google]
idiot cannot solve this.png
52KB, 1054x510px
Yo guys.
I know that It might be super easy and I am just fucking stupid... But I never have been good with chemistry calculations, or any math related stuff...
Can somebody explain to me how the answer is "C". I have an exam on Monday, and I am panicking, and this is only one of the first calculations.
>>
File: 1484743577767.jpg (83KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484743577767.jpg
83KB, 1014x1024px
halp, I don't want to fail... ;c
>>
goys?
>>
Why so lazy? Check the text, lecture notes, past exams, past homework, google. Ask your friends and TA.
>>
>>8616562
That's not that easy if you don't get a calculator
>>
>>8616807
oh cmon mate...........
>>
>>8616836
What? Did I write anything wrong? Here's more, skip the problem for now, do other ones. No one in the right mind asks /sci/ for academic help.
>>
You want to know the final concentration of EDTA in units M which is mol/L. So you take the amount of mol of EDTA (which you find by .744/372.24) and divide it by the total volume of the final liquid (20 mL).
>>
>>8616562
quit school or start learning. you are onlu fucking yourself later. Tip: weigh everything with maths
>>
>>8616846
Divide by total volume of 0.02 L.

Units, units, units.
>>
>>8616562
>how the answer is C
I'll give you one clue, the image says it isn't.
>>
>>8616562
I'm gonna be honest with you. If you are in university and you can't do this problem in your head or at least with a calculator or wolfram alpha at hand you will not make it. Better drop out right now and become a carpet cleaner or something.
If you are in high-school, then you should fuck off you underage faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.