[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this English major's show /sci/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What do you think about this English major's show /sci/? What would you have done differently in that isolation chamber? Is he a weak brainlet for opening that door?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqKdEhx-dD4
>>
>imagine being confined in a 10x10 room in complete isolation

Do normalfags actually think this is difficult or astonishing?
>>
The door should have been locked (or no handle on the inside at all) with him having a safe word to end the experiment.
>>
>>8615012
Also, after watching episode 2, it feels like it's going to be a repeat of Head Games.
>>
bump of interest
>>
>>8615011

Complete isolation also means no 4chan.
>>
>>8615012
Use a safe-word for an experiment designed to test brain damage... Really?
>>
>>8615012
This reminded me of the VR episode in Black Mirror. Shit was fucked up.
>>
>>8614993
What's the song at 11:30/what's that genre?
>>
>>8614993
>Is he a weak brainlet for opening that door?
Well he didn't go out, I am actually quite impressed he did the whole 72 hours. I expected him to be weaker.
>>
>500ms reaction time before entering

Fucking wow
>>
>>8614993
I don't think my dick could take an experiment like that. Would be completely raw.
>>
>>8614993
>Is he a weak brainlet for opening that door?
Why don't you run the experiment on yourself to find out?
>>
>>8615211

I could do it for a while if I had a pencil and some paper

I'd keep myself busy with prime numbers or something
>>
>>8615211
>Complete isolation also means no 4chan.

Thinking about this, have you guys ever wondered if 4chan (and the internet in general) is actually a far better substitute to regular social life? Sure, the autists it produces stutter and SOUND cringy as fuck (due to zero exercise of their speech), but can type a shitpost that's usually far funnier than any other shit you read on different websites full of normal people, and especially funnier than face-to-face communication. Moreover, as you said, people under complete isolation (up to not leaving the house for weeks) seem to completely avoid the negative effects of it by simply browsing this site, which is an indication that their brain is actively experiencing social life by posting here, right?

If that is true, then the NEETs here are actually far more "social" than the social normal people, and the sole reason they aren't out there doing social stuff is because of their anxieties or NEET lifestyle. If we exclude those anxieties, and if those people somehow got the drive to socialize with actual people in real life, I'm sure that they'd be quite fucking social, especially compared to the average person and his stagnated humor.
>>
>>8616488
It's a complete garbage substitute for actual social interaction, but for people who otherwise can't deal with being social it's the best alternative.

4channers, sixty years ago, would be building elaborate model trains or fucking around on ham radio.
>>
>>8615011

Being depressed and being isolated is different senpai.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.