[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The explanation of time is something that bothers me the most.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: afagfa.png (134KB, 474x243px) Image search: [Google]
afagfa.png
134KB, 474x243px
The explanation of time is something that bothers me the most. Time is something that might or might not be created by humans. time is change. lets say an organic matter changes due to the rotation of the planet and its gravity field. the ISS in space is in space where time does not occur but the station still orbits the earth and its gravitational field therefore changes with time along with us. Is there a theory as to wither time goes in reverse or gets altered if a object or organic matter would go against the motion/rotation of the planet? Lets see i send a space capsule with organic matter into space but make it move in the opposite direction on earths orbital ring. Our planet would be a complete year orbit and change would occur within that time span. Would the organic matter change just as it would on earth by going into forward into growth, not change at all or the process would reverse. the reverse process will sound impossible since the organic matter would have to go thru a growth change twice. Time itself can change because of the change we give it but would there be any change to the organic matter? Only if it sounds confusing, this is as simple as i can put it.
>>
>>8614717
Sounds like a collection of obscure misconceptions that I don't feel like clearing up as I don't even know where to start. If you want to learn about what time is, you should learn about thermodynamics and entropy, special and general relativity. I have no idea what you are trying to say.
>>
What kind of change would occur to a organic matter that goes against our time line?
>>
>>8614717
We don't know what time really is so why asking?
We can't even define time without mentioning the concept of time..........
>>
>>8615048
Sure we can.

Time is measured by noticing change in states with respect to something.

If everything in the universe was static,unchanging, then time would have no meaning.

That's why we say time didn't exist before the big bang and why time will end after the heat death.
>>
>>8615095
This is not a definition
>>
>>8615095
>with respect to something.

And that "something" is almost always arbitrary, which is why a clock isn't an objective referent.
>>
File: 1482598924472.jpg (102KB, 1148x760px) Image search: [Google]
1482598924472.jpg
102KB, 1148x760px
>>8614717
>Is there a theory as to wither time goes in reverse or gets altered if a object or organic matter would go against the motion/rotation of the planet?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.