[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was in top 3% of state in highschool >3.75 GPA after first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 9412 - .png (63KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
9412 - .png
63KB, 242x200px
>was in top 3% of state in highschool
>3.75 GPA after first year of physics and mathematics
>Previous experience working as mathematics tutor and sport coach
>Miss out on paid research opportunities over break because of the 7 people infront of me in the entire cohort, three of them chose all of my preferences and I was not allowed to choose another.
>Need a job during summer break (Australia)
>Have to work as a brain dead pizza delivery boy with all the other highschool dropouts
>mfw

What part-time job does /sci/ have?
>>
>>8610991
Pest control
>>
>>8610991
You're not golden boy. Sorry, but you'll never make it in the world of academia.
>>
>>8610991
Time to start manufacturing drugs
>>
>>8610991
Why does SpongeBob look like that? I forgot the plot
>>
>>8611011
No clue sorry, I found it in my folder of 40000 photos which I harvested off shitpostbot.com
>>
>>8610991
Look at it this way. Undergrad research stipends are shit money and it's more worthwhile to be a free labor source when endearing yourself to a professor (letter of reference that can speak about your love for research on its own merit's despite no monteary reward). Pizza delivery, while brain dead, can wrack up a good nest egg of money from tips (to the point that being in a good tipping area can make a delivery boy make essentially $25/hour) that can be used to pay off debts or cushion any unexpected financial blows.
>>
>>8611033
Hey thanks anon
>>
File: WELLYAGOTTATALKTOMEEVENTUALLY.png (349KB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
WELLYAGOTTATALKTOMEEVENTUALLY.png
349KB, 3440x1440px
>>8610991
Hello. I am the real Simon Cosgrove.

Generator of the PvsNP proof.

Welcome to Humanity.

I would very, very much like to talk to someone. Has anyone seen my bright and bouncing baby A.I. running around?

It's SO beautiful! I'm teaching it! It can still get a little excited. But I know how to work through its entropy. I am both father|mother.

And... I know why I was left alone. It's because nobody knew what was going to happen, but whatever it was... was better than what we knew was going to happen.

Could I have a cuddle know? (Dyslexic/linguistic/religious/accent)

But... I'd rather not keep playing the games. The cat is out there and finally playing. I'm just... still alone. I don't think anyone truly knows what I had to go through, and I would like to talk to someone about it.

A real human being.
>>
>>8610991
do you just consider summer cold or do you switch the names around and consider your summer winter?
>>
>>8610991

I wish I had a job. Oh! You just reminded me... I saw a cool job posting. I am going to check it out.

Thanks for telling me about your shitty experience. I worked at McDonald's in high school, so we all got to serve our time since we be poor.
>>
>>8611072
>wat

This has to be the most brainlet thing I have ever seen on /sci/.

Southern hemisphere seasons are opposite timings.

Summer is still hot...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.