[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /sci/, have a question for the medfags, I know a girl who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hey /sci/, have a question for the medfags,

I know a girl who seems to have a syndrome but for the life of me I can't figure out which one it is.

Symptoms of it are that apparently it's harder for her to break her bones than it is for other people, but she twists her ankle and other joints very frequently. She has heterochromia, right eye is blue, left is green. She has Strabismus and she told me that even when wearing glasses or contacts she can't see well and her doctors said it could deteriorate until she goes blind, especially if she were to go through some difficult situations such as childbirth.

Other than the eyes she looks normal physically. Can anyone figure out what she's suffering from? I assumed the bones and the eyes thing are related.
>>
>>8610201
Osteopetrosis (the opposite of osteporosis)

Literally all i did was google "opposite of fragile bones"

Symptoms can include blindness.
>>
>>8610214
Wiki says it's more prevalent in a region in Russia, and she's Russian.
That's a pretty fucked disease, looks like she got a mild case
>>
>>8610201
TurboAIDS

trust me I'm a doctor
>>
Since we're doing this thread, let's find out what disorders we or other people have.
I have a disorder where I have sensory sensitivity, problems with communication, motor problems, and above average IQ.
Guess what it is, you'll never find out. ;') ;') ;')
>>
>>8610535
you're a jew?
>>
>>8610540
>implying jews aren't charismatic
They'd never get as far as they did without that
>>
>>8610553
>jews
>charismatic
i take it you haven't met many jews. even the actors and actresses are turboautist tier.
>>
>>8610201
Some miopathy. Don't know which.
>>
well the borken bones part could just be malnourishment, the eyes thing can just be a very rare birth defect... idk
>>
File: mr glass.gif (57KB, 470x200px) Image search: [Google]
mr glass.gif
57KB, 470x200px
>>8610201
>>8610214
>I almost gave up hope.
https://youtu.be/Tmzbosye2-Y?t=144
>>
>>8610559
>even the actors and actresses are turboautist tier.
That's kind of how good actors and actresses are. People who respond normally to other people only get practice acting when they do it deliberately. When they try to act, on top of their inexperience, they have to struggle against the impulse to react normally to the people around them.

On the other hand, people who don't respond normally and unconsciously in a suitable way to the people around them have to learn to consciously act in a normal-seeming way to avoid creating problems. They get constant practice acting, and when it's time to play a role, their instincts aren't pushing them away from it.

This is one of the reasons it's hard to find good actors. You need attention-seeking introverts.
>>
>>8610201
ask a doctor you faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.