[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain why wildberger is so great? He works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1484177251769.png (296KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484177251769.png
296KB, 500x375px
Can someone please explain why wildberger is so great? He works at my university.

I don't know anything about him, just that people in here make memes about him a lot.

cheers
- brainlet
>>
>>8608456
cause the guy is wild.
an animal, literally.
>>
>>8608456
He makes the wildest burgers you'll ever eat
>>
>>8608458
>>8608512
xD
>>
>>8608456
>so great
>meme
ehehehe...
>>
>>8608456
>>8608458
>>8608512
>>8608517
>>8608540
There is already a wildterd thread.
>>
I wonder if he knows he's a folk hero on /sci/.
>>
>>8608561
>There is already a wildterd thread.
where?
>>
>>8608600
>I wonder if he knows he's a folk hero on /sci/.

I'm sure he does. I'm sure he's a frequent user.
>>
>>8608688
/sci/ always has at least two wildcancer and two flat earth threads, all of them being trolls.
>>
>>8608456
Because he is the only person capable of doing mathematics without real numbers.

If you knew more about logic, set theory, analysis and number theory you would understand why this is such a great feat. His IQ is basically impossible too measure. It is too high.

His videos are like time capsules for when in 102 years in the future (Gauss, the last incarnation if Wildberger, was born 102 years before him so we can assume he will reincarnate 102 years after his birth) his successor will be able to see his videos from the past, catch up quickly with rational trig, rational algebra and rational analysis and continue the study of higher mathematics.

All we can do is cheer him as he goes along, maybe prove some lemmas for him, and then wait for he to be reborn.

Fun fact: No one knows who Wildberger's encarnation was before Gauss but many say that Newton and Euclid were both past Wildbergers.
>>
>>8609091
Wildberger was Gauss? Holy fuck. How do you know?
>>
>>8609100
Because of his contributions. In Gauss' time he was a genius. Nobody could understand how one man could revolutionize all areas of mathematics. No one else had that kind of IQ, everyone else just specialized.

Now today most researchers also specialize but Wildberger has revolutionized all fields from algebra to topology. He is a wild man. He is the next Gauss. Though as Wildberger in his current encarnation is smarter than his previous encarnation, Gauss, it is better to say that Gauss was the last Wildberger instead.
>>
>>8609105
s-so is Wildberger the present Gauss or is Gauss the past Wildberger?
>>
>>8608962
I'm sure it's nice to meet you, doctor Wildberger. I disagree with your philosophies, but I enjoy your enthusiasm and passion. Keep up the good work, but I will continue to believe that infinity is a coherent idea.
>>
>>8609118
Both are true but it is better to say that Gauss was the last Wildberger, as his current form is the smartest he has ever been. He sees things we couldn't imagine now but back then when he was Gauss he still believed in real numbers. His IQ had not developed enough to really grasp rational numbers.
>>
>>8609128
If people called Gauss the prince of math then what does that make Wildberger?
>>
>>8609647
THE FUCKING KING
>>
>>8609647
This shit is cringe.
>>
>>8609748
You are cringe.
>>
File: reals.png (263KB, 1073x545px) Image search: [Google]
reals.png
263KB, 1073x545px
>>8608456
He is on to our shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.