[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What areas of science are the most important for alpha men to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: krupptastic.png (454KB, 769x433px) Image search: [Google]
krupptastic.png
454KB, 769x433px
What areas of science are the most important for alpha men to study? In the humanities, one must know Latin and the canonical Latin texts, and the Greek-language classics even if only in translation. One must also have a strong understanding of the history of one's people. What about science? Geometry seems essential. Analysis to some level is also important, along with classical mechanics, probability theory, and basic mathematical probability. Tell me what you think!
>>
I don't know, whatever you want.
>>
>>8602153
this is one of the most beta threads ive seen
lmao

>i need to be alpha
>tell me which scientific field will make me alpha
>>
>>8602153

whatever floats your fuckin boat
>>
One on the left died for the jews. One on the right is the kid of the jews that the one on the left died for. Good goyem.
>>
>>8602766
>602766▶
>One on the left died for the jews. One o
Back to /pol/ monkey
>>
>>8602153
Do you really think the guy on the left in your pic would know any of that shit?
>>
>>8602153
Are you saying society has gone wrong, because we no longer unconstitutionaly draft the youth into battle, leaving them instead to learn, work, and participate in society (including of course the right to carry and bear pajamas on their own home)?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.