[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be moderately intelligent >parents convince me to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>be moderately intelligent

>parents convince me to get into med school for """"""easy money""""""

>get in

>holy shit this is a shitstorm

>there's a very real chance of failing to get a license

>there's a very real chance of getting a shitty repetitive job riddled with paperwork and lawsuits

>literally impossible to be labelled "successful" in my future unless I study 14 hours daily for 5 years

Advice, /sci/? I don't give a flying shit about dying normies and I'm too scared to an hero
>>
>>8598678
Surely it has to be easier to be a doctor than a physicist or some shit like that. Rote memorization.

if you don't want to work hard, go be a store manager or something. 30k a year is a fortune if you're single and live somewhere that isn't NewCaliforniaYork.
>>
>>8598681
Op is probably an autist though. Doctors have to be face to face with patients and can't mutter shit under their breathe and try to run away from encounters.
>>
>>8598681
It's not like I don't want to work hard. But I just feel a little meme'd

>>8598686
I do have had gfs in the past so I'm probably not on the spectrum
>>
>>8598678
Hop on the adder all train like 80% of med students and come out living like a slave for 30 years until you retire too tired to enjoy the money you saved
>>
>>8598678

Not all of medicine is about dealing with normies. Try finding a research place, or maybe a field like pathology.
>>
File: 1461670329796.jpg (95KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1461670329796.jpg
95KB, 680x418px
>>8598686
this is what drove me away from medicine at first
turns out if you're a radiologist you very rarely need to actually talk to the patients
the other doctors still like to bully me though
>>
>>8598719
Is path good? I was thinking maybe forensics might be interesting but too many legal obligations

>>8598738
I personally would love to get into radiology. It seems currently the comfiest branch even including anaesthesiology
>>
>>8598678
grass is always greener

fuck you OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.