[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can I smell my piss when taking a piss? I smell thing when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BATH_4COL_RoundToilets.jpg (11KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
BATH_4COL_RoundToilets.jpg
11KB, 234x234px
Why can I smell my piss when taking a piss?

I smell thing when molecules enter my nose, right.
But the piss is going down, not up, they have a downward momentum, so how can they get up, when there's no wind or anything or no movement at all?
>>
>>8598335

Stat mech.
Most go down.
Some go into your nose.
>>
>>8598338
>Most go down.

But they all exit from my dick with velocity, how can some suddenly reverse their direction
>>
>>8598335
you smell piss gas
>>
>>8598355
Watch the mythbusters bathroom episode
>>
Try not to think about all the piss and shit particles that get on your toothbrush when you use the bathroom.
>>
>>8598335
Because you have a baby tier understanding of the nature of matter
>>
>>8598335
The splashing produces a piss aerosol, >>8598361

Whenever I go into a bathroom, it bothers me I can smell the dude in the next stall taking a shit.
>>
sounds like you got visited by the piss fairy
>>
>>8598721
Have you tried to close the hatch before flushing your shit, bro?
>>
>>8598338
>>8598355
>>8598361
>>8598367
>>8598721
>>8598723
>>8598744
>>8598749
>>8598802

Jesus Christ, the amount of retardness on this board is astounding.

OP your piss is generally warmer than the surrounding temperature. From primary school you should know that cold air descends and warm air rises. So basically warm piss molecules in the air are propelled by that temperature gradient into your nostrils.
>>
>>8598824
Who is more retarded? A retard or the one who speaks with him?
>>
>>8598824
Mate I live in the desert where it's like 105 degrees, I can still smell my piss

explain that shit
>>
>>8598841
>>8598335

as you know, the principles of quantum mechanics state that the probability of finding a particular particle at any point in space is nonzero

urine is comprised almost completely of smell molecules, so when you're "smelling the piss" it's actually a quantum effect in which you observed an aromatic molecule
>>
>>8598335
Perhaps you are spraying around like a mad cat?

Remember the expression from the cleaners: even a child can pee on the floor but it takes a real MAN to poo on the ceiling.

Also: look up diffusion.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.