[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right now, and always, you are looking at your nose. You just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cc_nose_16x9.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px)
cc_nose_16x9.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
Right now, and always, you are looking at your nose. You just process it out most of the time. Let that sink in then try to forget it.
>>
>>8597805
I'm always looking at my johnson but it always tends to remain in focus outside of when I'm intoxicated.
>>
So? I'm always looking at my glasses too, but I am desensitized to it. What is your point, OP?
>>
You now realize that you can never find a comfortable spot in your mouth for your tongue.
>>
>>8598038
It should always be at the roof of your mouth, you mouth breather.
>>
>>8598038
More like you can never find an uncomfortable spot in your mouth for your tongue
>>
actually no, i'm asian
>>
You now realize there is shit being formed in your stomach but you wont get welfare cheques out of it.
>>
>>8598132
>but you wont get welfare cheques out of it.

mhmmm thas where you be wrong shuga
>>
Actually, no. I'm aryan
>>
>>8597805
hey guys, who /delicate/ here?
>>
wouldn't it be beneficial for studying efficiency to cut off your nose so your brain doesn't have to process and 'hide' it?
>>
File: 1431648305671.jpg (37KB, 745x637px) Image search: [Google]
1431648305671.jpg
37KB, 745x637px
>>8598049
>mfw this is exactly where my tongue was when I read this

feels good man
>>
>>8597805
Forget what?
>>
Hi, I'm actor Troy McClure. You might remember me from such films as "You're reading this in my voice", "You are now swallowing, breathing and blinking manually", "Uncross your legs and realize there is no comfortable plot in your mouth for your tongue, it just sits there awkwardly", "Did you forget that your jaw has weight, forcing you to manually hold it closed", "You're producing saliva too", "Your body is itching in at least one place", "You now realize you need to go to the toilet", "You haven't cleared your throat for a while" and the telethons such as "You probably didn't even see my username yet".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.