[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HIV/SIV has existed in chimps for so long that they've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: crowmagnum.jpg (110KB, 640x701px) Image search: [Google]
crowmagnum.jpg
110KB, 640x701px
>HIV/SIV has existed in chimps for so long that they've developed a natural immunity to it

>Hundreds of years ago we brought tens of thousands of Africans to the US a year

>HIV doesn't make an appearance in the US until the 1970s

Bullshit
>>
File: 112632522322655546.jpg (51KB, 519x668px) Image search: [Google]
112632522322655546.jpg
51KB, 519x668px
what are you implying anon?
>>
>HIV doesn't make an appearance in the US until the 1970s
That's when some cheeky humanoid of stygian complexion decided to rape his first chimp.
>>
if evolution is real, why africans aren't immune to hiv?
>>
>>8596785
Negroes have been eating chimps for centuries
>>
>>8596815
Yes, making this a truly innovative discovery.

>"Chieftain Onbolongo, I's found anudda use for da shorties!"
>>
>>8596775
Wikipedia -- the most reliable of sources -- says HIV probably came into being around 1910 thanks to Britain's infrastructural advances to colonized African territories allowing SIV, its predecessor, to be spread between individuals much more quickly, and the increased rate of syphilis allowing proto-HIV to spread far more quickly due to genital ulcers
>>
>>8596833
It's more likely that small sects of people have been fucking the wildlife for millenia, just like everywhere else. There's no way it took until 1970 for someone to think to put their dick in a monkey.

SIV was probably extracted from chimps, modded in a lab to work on humans, and then leaked to the public. Otherwise it would have already been present in the population.
>>
>>8597245
Isn't that 1970 stuff due to increasing rates of promiscuous gay sex?
[spoiler]Don't bash me pls [/spoiler]
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.