[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in exam >person closest to me look like he's trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: TmSdS.jpg (46KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
TmSdS.jpg
46KB, 635x600px
>in exam
>person closest to me look like he's trying to peak at my answers
>rotate my head in their direction to ward then off
>can't concentrate as im trying to get this faggot off my tail
>not even sure if he's trying to copy
>see cute girl
>stop working to admire her

How the fuck do I stop wasting energy and time and not think about such trivial things in exam and when revising?
>>
>>8592725
>Caring about other people copying
In Russia, you'd be considered a bitch
>>
it's easy senpai just stop being a brainlet
>>
>>8592731
Why so?

People have no bussiness looking at my shit unless I say otherwise.
>>
>>8592832
So just cover your work, or are you a pussy?
>>
>>8592832
what a charming gentleman
>>
>>8592853
That's the most basic response anyone would have, retard. What else do you think I did?
>>
>>8592832
>>8592870

These kinda people have been triggering me since elementary school
>>
>>8592899
>getting triggered when someone doesn't want you to copy

It's great that you've admitted you're a brainlet that needs to rely on others by cheating in exam. The next step is to kys
>>
>>8592725
Lose your virginity
>>
>>8592832
>>8592725
Let them copy all they want. The more people like that are around, the less real competition you will have in the future in your field of work.
>>
File: 1343484987997.jpg (35KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
1343484987997.jpg
35KB, 493x387px
>people do this just on the hand ins
>I purposely write another copy of the hand in but with tons of mistakes
>hand people that when they ask if they can copy my shit
>mfw they fail the class because of not enough approved hand ins
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.