[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone use this or a tablet to take notes/do homework? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ms.jpg (588KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
ms.jpg
588KB, 3000x1688px
Does anyone use this or a tablet to take notes/do homework? Do you find it superior to pen/pencil? Debating if I should use this or go back to paper.
>>
I've found that tablets are much better for consuming information while laptops are much better for producing it.

I also don't like thumbprints all over my screen.
>>
Not superior but very close to the feeling of pen/paper.

It is superior, however, due to its organizational power and ability to have all your notes on one device.

My daily carry has been reduced from a textbook or two and 3 notepads to just a textbook and a surface.

I recommend it fully, but you should try it out at a store first to see if you like how it feel to write.

Also as a laptop it works quite well, the only downside is that it won't support itself without your legs, so you need to have it closer to your body than a normal laptop.
>>
>>8586230
>a textbook or two and 3 notepads to just a textbook and a surface.
that's about the same isnt it
>>
>>8586195
its shit.
bought one, thought it would help, went back to paper.
honestly, paper feels way nicer to write on and is actually superior in almost every imaginable way - you can rip them out, reorganise them, they cannot run out of battery and there are no distractions on your desktop.
>>
literal microsoft shill kys
>>
File: 1473932614413.gif (1MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1473932614413.gif
1MB, 256x256px
>>8586642
Take your /g/ memes back to /g/

>>8586195
I have a surface 3 and I love it. Went from carrying 3 textbooks, notebooks, and folders at a time to just a tablet. My backpack is weightless now. I also find the surface pen and OneNote far superior to pen & paper. And now I can torrent all my textbooks, so it payed for itself in 1 term. OneDrive is also really handy for moving things between PC's.

It's really weak though. If you want to use it JUST for note taking its great, but a terrible laptop replacement. Luckily I have a desktop to do all my intensive stuff on. Pen drivers and OneNote are a bit buggy too. Every now and then my pen will randomly lose connection and I have take out the battery and put it back in to fix it. It's a much different experience writing on one, so try it out before you buy one.
>>
>>8586195
Once you get used to it, writing on paper will piss you off because it's so easy to erase on a surface
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.