[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I actually take advantage of all my free time and make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
How do I actually take advantage of all my free time and make myself work hard? For the past year it seems my main hobby is to borrow my mum's car, browse 4chan on my phone, drink tonnes of coffee and do very little work.

It just seems so fucking unbearable to imagine that I am literally paddling in the middle of an ocean of possibilities and reaching any shore will take hours and hours of painstaking paddling. And there's fog everywhere and I'm on my own.

I just feel so cucked no matter what I do. I studied applied maths today because I feel like a cuck for not knowing enough and while doing it I felt like a cuck for not doing something that would immediately lead to money. I feel cucked for sitting at home and I feel cucked being in busy places near Chad and Stacey couples.

I have never done anything outside of a structured environment. I always just follow the path given to me (though I barely did any work near the end of my degree, which was kind of freethinking of me, though mainly due to laziness). I have no patience. Everything seems either too trivial to bother with or immensely frustrating and beyond me.

What is there to do these days? It's either software or finance you are a peon. I am not ignorant. I look at who the successful famous people are. It's the same every time. Either software stuff or VC / hedge fund stuff. That's it.

I just can't be assed. I am lazy. I walked in to the computer science section of a library and saw ten trillion gigantic introductory text books, all for important topics.

People are always out to attack you if you haven't watched that movie or read that book or seen that play. It's all psychological warfare. Starbucks, Coca Cola, McDonalds, these are the most honest organisations in the world today, far ahead of all the universities. They sell you the products and you can judge them how you want and you have no further pressures. Universities are a caste branding system subsidised by the government.
>>
you sound like a boring overly cynical loser despite having no real world experience.

>get a job
>get friends
>have goals
>work toward those goals
>constantly reflect on whether you are working to reach those goals
>>
File: mfw this thread again.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mfw this thread again.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
Suicide is always an option my friend :^)
>tfw OP is too lazy to kill himself
>>
>>8583940
>>get friends
>>
find a competitive community
build stuff
have deadlines
join a group

there's no other way.
>>
>>8583947
i know since OP submits to the whole cuck-chad-stacy paradigm that he's probably beyond help but i think it was worth mentioning
>>
whats your family life/social life like?
>>
> browse 4chan drink tonnes of coffee and do very little work.

happens to the best of us
>>
>>8583925
OP I like the way your text is structured
>>
What's your situation exactly? You got a degree at university but you don't have a job?
>>
>>8583925
as far as software goes there are a few frontier categories

>VR/AR
>Machine learning and AI
>Quantum computing

pick the most interesting one to you and start working on projects. Go to meetups for that one. Profit
>>
>>8583925
I'm a third year straight A physics undegrad from Europe and let me share with you my viewpoint.

I don't study for a single hour throughout the semester and cram before exams, because that's the most natural way a human should be operating. You know you will be exerting a lot of energy the exam and the cumulating stress will make you focus and perform much more than if you just studied regularly.

This way is way more time effective. Embrace the fact that you're a lazy motherfucker, your nature tells you what is best.
>>
>>8583925
It seem what you really need to figure out is what do you want to do. You already have a degree so you know how to achieve your goals. Now what you need to do is decide what you want to do.
I can not help with that but if you have nothing else to do than why dont you try a doctor degree?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.