[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /sci/, What's the safest way to kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1392593223925.gif (650KB, 350x204px) Image search: [Google]
1392593223925.gif
650KB, 350x204px
Dear /sci/,

What's the safest way to kill myself? Thanks in advance.
>>
carbon monoxide in a garage
>>
>>8583195
Carbon monoxide causes violent convulsions though, doesn't it? That's not particularly safer than a nitrogen exit bag. Actually, it's way worse.
>>
Easiest in what way? Painless? Cheapest? Requiring the fewest materials?

In all honesty though, you should call the suicide hotline. At least give it a shot before giving it all up.
>>
File: yHkVqVe.png (453KB, 525x632px) Image search: [Google]
yHkVqVe.png
453KB, 525x632px
>>8583192
>safest
>it will kill me
>>
>>8583198
I have tapeworms in my brain. I'm not suicidally depressed, or even depressed. I just know that, when it gets bad enough, I intend to commit suicide and I want to do it in the safest way possible.
>>
pass out at the edge of a cliff or something very tall
>>
>>8583203
Inert gas asphyxiation
>>
>>8583192
The safest way is to drink some water and go jogging in a park.
>>
>>8583203
Uh....isn't that curable? I think you could probably just have them give your head a weak zap of xrays, enough to sterilize the tapeworms and not kill you, so then as they gradually die out they won;t be replaced and you won't die due to having a bunch of dead creatures in your brain simeltaneously.

I mean shit, why not give that a shot, what do you have to lose?
>>
>>8583203
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cysticercosis#Neurocysticercosis_2

That's completely treatable tho. Quit being a faggot, your brain will recover, a friend of mine had a severe stroke and couldn't talk at first, a year later motherfucker made a 33 on the ACT and got into Harvard.

Harden up, take your praziquantel, and start doing brain exercises.
>>
>>8583300
Damn, how'd he have a stroke in high school? Wtf?
>>
>>8583308
Bad luck. It can happen to anyone at anytime dude. He wasn't the healthiest person before that, nowadays he watches what he eats and goes for walks a lot.

The point is, the human brain is very good at healing itself. This shit is rough but people do recover from it. It's all about having the guts to confront rebuilding yourself after surgery and recovery.

Don't give up OP. You can beat this shit.
>>
>>8583197
Once had my car running in my garage and making out with someone, can confirm it made me vomit up what felt like battery acid and threw my heart off rhythm.
>>
>safest way to kill myself
>safest
>kill

hmm
>>
>>8583192
Shotgun in mouth. Make sure you actually aim at your brain.
>>
Join the military
>>
>>8583192
The safest way is to become an animal that doesn't 'cause the animal that doesn't ends up someone else's la la la la lunch (munch munch munch munch munch)
>>
>>8583313
You are quite right actually.
The brain isn't a piece of stone, it can change.
>>
>>8583677
This, or explosion directed at your brain. Anything faster than the speed of neuronal conduction that obliterates your brain. Might not get to see heaven as your dying though.
>>
>>8583192

Full pack of 50 benzos and a bottle of whisky at once
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.