[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here own their own company? I've tried both academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Nürnberg.jpg (120KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
Nürnberg.jpg
120KB, 800x558px
Anyone here own their own company?

I've tried both academia and government so far and the lack of monetary potential is really disconcerting.

Thinking private is the only way to go.
>>
We should partner together and make /sci/-U and get in on that academia money.
>>
I sell drugs so, kinda?
>>
>>8583055
Hi, my name is John, John Smith.

I'm not a DEA agent, but rather a 'cool kid' from your 'local' senior high. I am looking for a 'wack' fix, can you hook me up, my 'homie'?

Yours sincerely,
John Smith (that 'cool' not DEA kid)
>>
I`m from brazil and i`m studying biology, I will get a masters/doctoral and all that
But i want to work with the private industry in USA, do you guys think I have a shot? I don`t know the specific field yet tho.
>>
>>8583052

I'm down to make an online university.
What will it cover?

I have a chemistry/bio/bioinformatics background.
>>
>>8583062
Dear John,

I see we have a lot in common. Like you, I am not a DEA agent. In fact, I also certainly do not even work for the FBI. And boy do I love that 'dope shit'. You see, we, and by "we" I mean "I", have been looking for cool kids like you who are 'down with the scene'. I'm sure we have all the 'toots' and 'tinas' you might want. Maybe we should get in touch?

Yours truly,
Agent...acious Dre
>>
>>8583062
>>8583120

Dear John and Agentacious Dre,

My name is also John and I also do not work for any 3-letter government agency, especially not the CIA.

Like you two, I am well respected amongst my peers at my local high school. Lately, I have been investigating a recreational 'party favor' that has caused many of my peers to be sent to the emergency room. Have either of you heard of such 'fire' or who is 'slinging' it?

If so, please get in touch with me A$AP!

Warmest regards,
Marco "Speedball King" Kohler
>>
>>8583134
kek
>>
>>8583120
Dear 'Homeboy' Dre,

I, 'cool kid' John Smith from your 'local high-school' am very interested in taking these 'hits from the bong' as that 'mac-daddy' Cyprus Hill puts it (as you can see, I am a fan of the 'rap' and R and B, Black Lives Matter and such, 'dawg'). I'll drop you a 'dope' line for that 'dope shit': 18777922873

Yours hopefully,
Special A-... John Smith (local 'DJ' and 'EMCEE')

>>8583134
Dear 'OG' John,

As for that 'sick' 'fire' that lit up the night, such heavy 'beats' may have only come from your local AHMs and their 'gangbanging' 'ratchet' 'sickness', innit my holmes?

Most highest regards,
John "The Badboy" Smith
>>
Good thread keep going
>>
Guten Damen und Herren,

Ich heiße Jürgen "Der Jung Gott" Gottesman und studiere beim Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (wie in das OP Bild). auch ich arbeite mit das Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) NICHT!

Gestern, ich habe einigen der HAMMER Kokaine und Marihuana von aus den Dark Net Markt gefunden. genau aus dem Vereinigte Staaten also ich war hoffen dass einer von euch Jungs würde zu mir einige diese Drogen shicken.

Bitte, gibt ihr mir eure Adressen, damit ich weiß, wo die Packung aus ankommen wird.

Danke Jungs!

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Der Jung Gott
>>
>>8583049
I own two, just finished building an online store for a friend who owns a brick and mortar store, so I kinda own a little piece of that, also.

What do you want to know?
>>
>>8583286

I meant someone who went to work in industry after getting a PhD or has been part of a startup via their PhD.
>>
>>8583295
Well, I finished a masters and was on track for a PhD, but decided I had had enough of academia and went to work. I worked for a really great tech company, made connections there, started my first business with one of them. It flopped. Started my second with another old work buddy, it's doing well. Now I'm working on my own venture, which should see its first revenue this year.
>>
Пpивeт / г /,

Meня зoвyт Ивaн "Лeдянoй чeлoвeк" Кyзнeцoв, я cмиpeнный pyccкий мaгиcтpaнт инфopмaтики cтyдeнт Mocкoвcкoгo yнивepcитeтa, и я HE oпepaтивникoм Фeдepaльнaя cлyжбa бeзoпacнocти.

Я oчeнь зaинтepecoвaн в этoм кибep кoзыpь, дa? Mнe интepecнo, ecли кaкиe-либo дpyгиe мoдныe и coвpeмeнныe hax0rs имeли кaкиe-либo дaнныe o вoзмoжных ядepных бyнкepoв или гeoгpaфичecких нeдocтaткoв (нaпpимep, Йeллoycтoyн Кaльдepa).

Я тoлькo нyждaющихcя в этoй инфopмaции, a нe к ядepнoй вoйнe, кaк я cкpoмный cтyдeнт; нo для пpoeктa бopьбы c тoпoгpaфичecкoй пoвepхнocти зeмнoгo шapa Зeмли.

Cпacибo, чтo нe пoдoзpeвaя, нeвиннyю Ивaн пpocтyпoк.

Иcкpeннe Baш,
Ивaн "The Cool Dude" Кyзнeцoв
(Иннoкeнтий cтyдeнт pyccкий CS и нe ФCH / ФCБ Хaкep, oбeщaю!)
>>
>>8583302

That's awesome, how did you learn how to start a business and what the business would be?
Exactly the kind of person I was hoping to talk to.
>>
>>8583049

no. the process of business, everything about it, is miserably boring.

whoop-dee-doo, some people get rich, most don't. yes, such a lot of money is very interesting.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.