[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /sci/ hear me out. due to and depression/ anxuety / mentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1383680952419.png (564KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1383680952419.png
564KB, 719x719px
Alright /sci/ hear me out. due to and depression/ anxuety / mentally ill levels of procatination I have left my examinations to the literall last miniute. I have 4 days till a final year immunilogy exam and I am completley fucked.

But I have a rsearch chemicl stimulant which is not too disssimilar to adderall.

if I studied my ass off for 8 hours, owuld it be a good idea to take some then keep on going? Basically I want to know how best to use this so I can at least pass.

thanks
>>
>>8581763
>But I have a rsearch chemicl stimulant which is not too disssimilar to adderall.
*afinil?
Don't binge on sugars; they will increase your sleep requirements.
Go for complex carbohydrates instead.
Don't take stimulants in the evenings, you still want to sleep a little, like on hour or more.
Four days is a lot of time.
>>
>>8581769
Alright so i should dose in the morning?

Im about to buy some food then camp in the libary for 12 hours

Should i take coffiee as well?
>>
You should become a better person, more responsible and keeping time schedules.

There will be no stimulats, or get-aways when you are a bit older and a child is on the way, right? Or when you argue with your boss?

I assume correctly, that you would like to work in a nice job and have a family, right?

That will never equal to true happiness if you are a .. junky.
>>
Tho, it might seem so like real happiness to you, but only to you.
>>
>>8581773
>Alright so i should dose in the morning?
If I'm not mistaken it takes time to notice the effects of Adrafinil, while Modafinil is more immediate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrafinil
It depends thus on the stimulant.
Coffee is alright.
I wouldn't dose in the morning though, maybe at around noon when you're already a bit tired.
I'm not experienced with the stuff so you better ask /r/nootropics.
>>
>>8581781
>>8581782
I know im a fuck up dude, and i know i need to change but I need to pass this exam bro.
>>
>>8581784
the stim is less adrafinil more like adderall. As in high doses it becomes a party drug. its 3fpm
>>
>>8581763

Why didn't use proper spelling? Do you think it's cute?
It's not. It sounds retarded.

Anyways, if you're not trolling, all exam prep boils down to practice problems. HWs, quizzes, mid-term, past exams, textbook problems. Try to understand how to solve them.

If you cannot do the HWs, you cannot do the exams.
>>
>>8581799
Sorry about the mistakes, im still groggy from just waking up, My exam is biology so theres a lot of memorisations needed. We dont have quizzes and In asking aorund but no one knows where the past papers are
>>
>>8581800
Email your professor and ask him what chapters will be covered on the exam. Open up your book and read the chapters as you would a literary novel. At the end of each chapter there are usually review questions. Do all of these minus the creative exercises (if your book has them). You can't afford to take the easy way out anymore, you need to work. I know it sucks to hear that but that's the thing that will help you the most.
>>
>>8581800

Are you fucking misspelling stuff on purpose? Fuck you.
What a troll.
>>
Buy the books, roll one fat j, and hit the books!
Or I will hit you with the books.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.