[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some human brains function like this? Genetics? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1483525778884.png (574KB, 999x526px) Image search: [Google]
1483525778884.png
574KB, 999x526px
Why do some human brains function like this?

Genetics? It's genetics right?

Brain damage from chemicals?

Environmental factors?
>>
function like what
>>
>>8580218
well psychology is not a real science, so there's no way of telling
>>
>>8580218
It's Normal human biology anon. It's called envy.

The feeling that you're been unfairly given less of a certain resource.
>>
>>8580238
sociopaths
>>
>>8580243
>It's called envy.
I'm asking why would it get to the point where it completely takes over your brain?
>>
>>8580218
I remember I felt just like here... until I got a gf of my own.
>>
>>8580218
Its when y ou hit and bully a person too often
>>
>>8580248
What a person says in front of a camera and on the job is not representative of their entire brain.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>8580831
>What a person says in front of a camera and on the job is not representative of their entire brain.
Her job is to be cuddle with you and relieve stress.

She's not even doing her job, in fact she's going out of her way to let her sociopathic personal feelings known.
>>
Depression, and I'm assuming she is from Japan so that might have something to do with it.
>>
>>8580218
>>8580246
It's really rare to have genetic sociopathy but it's not impossible.
>Brain damage
No, but not physical damage to the brain but abuse since children and being threated like shit by everybody you know, usually the bottom 1%
>Environmental factors
No, see aboive
>>8580239
It could have been a science before but neuroscientists and cognitive scientists stole psychologist's science part so, the only thing left is another average liberal arts shit.
>>8580823
This
>>8581222
Actually this, since i don't think she is a sociopath but a depressed girl, so she actually would never kill anybody unless you're the Supreme Lady
>>
>>8581631
>It's really rare to have genetic sociopathy but it's not impossible.
Maybe for TOTAL sociopathy.
But some people have more degrees of sociopathy than others.

This woman clearly has heavy sociopathic tendencies.
>>
>>8581702
Well, i haven't seen the original thing about OP's picture so i cannot tell the degree of her sociopathy as well, since she could also be depressed as fuck just like certain 4chan board.

And yes, she has some sociopathic tendencies but unless she actually kills people for being happy about their relationship, she might be the normal average depressive girl.

In a few words, would have to watch all about that girl in order to properly diagnose her behavior.
>>
File: art off.jpg (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
art off.jpg
8KB, 256x192px
>>8580218
She hugs strange older men for a living. I don't think she's a sociopath, just autistic and a lazy loser who expects everything to be given to her on a plate.

She's naive and caught up in a crowded, fast moving city where she thinks she expended every opportunity she could to find true happiness (I.e finding a rich 10/10 Chad) and is having an existional crisis in regards to being childlike/nymph looking and knowing in 2 or 3 years will lose that selling point. Because, then what?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.