[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to study material that isn't related to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1480858336542.png (204KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480858336542.png
204KB, 600x600px
Convince me to study material that isn't related to the classes I'm taking.
>>
Study material that you think would be useful to the career you are pursing that isn't related to the classes you are taking. Also study material which will help you navigate better through day to day life outside of work.
>>
Why would I? Crack a beer, lay back, senpai.
>>
>>8579012
>tfw STEM major but still forced to take women studies

When will the sjws be stopped, lads?
>>
>>8579107
Living in some 1st world education country.
For example, Germany or Norway don't include taking classes when doing your major.
Just entered University for subject n?
100% n.
>>
>>8579107
>forced
you chose to attend that Uni
>>
>>8579124
It's not all my fault.
It was miles closer to my home and work.
>>
>>8579169
Its all your fault, anon. Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to apply to that specific school.
>>
>>8579107
My school requires us to take "diversity" credits. I got away with taking a class on the Crusades.
>>
>>8579176
I did.
>>
>>8579176
>how do you know
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.