[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This guy slaps your girl's ass at the weekly number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 203x249px
>This guy slaps your girl's ass at the weekly number theory seminar and says he solved the ABC conjecture

what do you do?
>>
Slap his ass and say good work but more conjectures need solving before you can go 3D
>>
>>8578451
dump my gf and conquer that genious boipucci
>>
>>8578451
I drop on my knees and i suck his dick while thanking him for the contribution to mankinds knowledge pool
>>
Switch to a universe where I don't have a gf by means of a Mellin transform
>>
>>8578508
melon transform*
>>
>>8578451
kill myself
>>
grab phone, record how she sandbags him
>>
>>8578630
Can you imagine "WORLSTAHHH" in the middle of a number theory seminar?
>>
>>8578451
>proceed to knock his teeth off
>Look at his way, say: ''...Sayonara''

No one touches my girl
>>
>>8578451
Punch him square in his Nip face and force him to open his mouth as I spit.
>>
>>8578451
>grills ass
>weekly number seminar
Choose one
>>
File: levys.jpg (19KB, 225x335px) Image search: [Google]
levys.jpg
19KB, 225x335px
>>8578632
dats racis
>>
>>8578451
i know that gaze, that stone wall look. it's the gaze you get from being in a world of numbers and abstract thought for hours and hours and hours on end. and for whatever reason, you're pulled out of that world and are now face to face with this bizarre world around you, that you used to inhabit back when you were "normal". you just walk around the "normal" world, and you don't really feel anything, like you're second-hand experiencing the world. i've only had slight, short-lived run-ins with this feeling. my boss, who often worked 70+ hour weeks, had this same stone-wall look to him at all times when you caught him interacting with the "real" world. nothing caught him off-guard. you could come to him with a highly technical problem and he immediately and monotonously came up with solutions, completely unphased. as quickly as he interacted with you, now he's back into his own world. since this project has ramped down, he took a long vacation. since he's been back, i've seen him smile and even chuckle. that stone-face is gone. he's more "normal" than i can ever remember. it's a weird state of mind to be in. this guy must be even levels above my boss. like a permanent stone-face.
>>
>>8578451
Punch him in the face once then punch him in the face again because you have to drop the bomb twice for those people to get the point.
>>
>>8578451
slap him on the ass and say good game
>>
All our atoms will once be stretched thin, so I say to him "do what thou wilt, but in the end it doesn't even matter."
>>
nice meme
>>
>>8580223
>>
>>8578451
So he's high fiving me?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.