[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you revealed your power level to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_14151-Numberpedo683484891.png (276KB, 325x659px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14151-Numberpedo683484891.png
276KB, 325x659px
When was the last time you revealed your power level to brainlets /sci/?
>>
e
>>
At a grocery store late at night
Checker talking about human rights
Tell him rights don't exist
He starts stammering
Tell him to have a nice night.
>green text fy17
>>
Calling my students stupid and reminding them that they will never succeed in life.
>>
My brother tried to convince me that all atoms have one proton and one neutron, and that elements are determined by a number of electrons.

I tried to explain to him atomic mass, ions, and all of this other stuff, but he was extremely adamant so I just changed the subject.
>>
>>8572473
How can someone be adamant about something you can find out with three seconds on Google?
>>
>>8572466
Many professors are like that. The weak obviously get scared and drop out, while I just laugh.
>>
>>8572487
He was driving.

I mean I could have googled and showed him he was an idiot, but I don't like calling people idiots to their face, even if they are fundamentally wrong about something. I'd rather have them just correct themselves.
>>
>>8572466
>first year at uni, had transfered from college because poorfag
>had some experience working in lab settings so was already more experienced than alot of people
>Dean of the department and pi of the lab I'm interested would always tell people how they would never contribute anything to science
>99% percent of undergrads were to scared after that to even try
>despite all the of that I send him an email to see if he's willing to let me intern for a bit at his lab
>get appointment and everything
>he seemed willing to give me a chance and invited me to join a lab meeting with his lab
>when I cam in half the students there seemed so timid and scared
>going over some problem they have been working on
>end up suggesting a solution and even breaking the ice and joke around which ended up impressing him
>within a semester become his favorite and when he would go to Spain would pick me to tag along since alot of his undergrads and grad students were timid wet noodles

Seriously it's hilarious how easily people get discouraged when they aren't babies
>>
>>8572495
Or maybe he can be less of a discouraging asshole
>>
File: property.jpg (32KB, 303x486px) Image search: [Google]
property.jpg
32KB, 303x486px
>>8570963
Human righs are a spook. State can and will take them from you at the first convenient moment, so relying or believing in them will only bring your downfall.
>>
>>8572491
This so much

I was with a girl who would always get upset when I tried to correct her. No in a condescending sense, just that if I had said somthing wrong I'd like to be correct.
Would get super annoyed and had some weird idea that I was trying to belittle her so I just ended up not saying anything. She would usually find out the right answer later anyways.
>>
>>8572620
>the_weak_should_fear_the_strong.jpg
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.