[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do meth labs actually blow up that often, or is it just a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Meth-Lab.png (2MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Meth-Lab.png
2MB, 1200x630px
Do meth labs actually blow up that often, or is it just a meme forced by the police? At what stage of the meth making process is there a real risk of stuff exploding? I can't imagine how anyone can fuck up OChem Lab I enough to take out an entire neighborhood block.
>>
>>8566604
I imagine its harder to do the process correctly if you're on meth
>>
>>8566614
GAAAAAAHAHAAAAA GREAT JOKE FELLOW 10/10 REALLY IRONIC NICE MEME 10/10
>>
>>8566604
Explosions are causes when the fumes build up too much and are not properly vented. Too many flammable things are used to make that shit. Any one of them can cause an explosion.
>>
>>8566623
Excuse me?
>>
Meth labs don't "explode," they burn because the materials are flammable.

The simple method of making dirty as fuck meth (not a lab, a jar), where you put battery acids, Alegra-D and other chemicals in a mason jar behind the trailer is what leads to explosions.

When I was around 10, I lived in an RV park for a year while my parents were looking for a new house and some rednecks moved in and started making meth on another block. Their trailer burnt down because they were making that dirty as fuck meth. The jar under their trailer exploded from gas build up and the lit cigarette butt he just got done smoking was in the path of the fumes.

Rough times.
>>
>>8566604
Even if you were making HE (assuming you're not making hundreds of kilos) you wouldn't even blow your wall up
>>
>>8566623
It was pretty funny actually
>>
>>8566623
what's your point?
>>
File: 1474202095582.jpg (24KB, 393x386px) Image search: [Google]
1474202095582.jpg
24KB, 393x386px
>>8566604
>premeds
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8566604
It only happens with dirty meth.
>>
When my sister first got a house, her neighbor's meth lab caught fire so she called the fire department. The owners showed up a little while later. The father drove off after grabbing whatever cash was in the house while mom left the kids on the front lawn while she was inside flushing as many drugs down the toilet as she could before the police came. They were pretty young, so my sister took them into her house, tried to cheer them up, and then CPS came and got them after mom and dad got arrested.

Pretty sad state of affairs.
>>
>>8566623
Are you OK?
>>
>>8566623
Hang in there senpai, it gets better
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.