[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brainlets and their memes You people are funny. What is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sci.jpg (36KB, 490x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sci.jpg
36KB, 490x400px
>brainlets and their memes
You people are funny. What is going to make us great is /g/ with their singularity, not your babby physics or astronomy memes.
What are you going to do when "code monkeys" program an intelligence that is going to outsmart you ten times and effectively replace your brainlets on the market?
>>
>>8565884
>B8ing this hard
>not doing it on /b/

You realize threads only get one reply every ten minutes or so here, unless someone is actively participating in a particular thread, right?

This is not good hunting grounds
>>
>>8565887
I'm trying friend, but I'm trying to insult people's intelligence since I have a inferiority complex. Brainlet insults don't work on /b/.
>>
>>8565935
People on /b/ are literally convinced they are the most enlightened and intelligent of all

Tailor your b8 to not specify brainlets and just those with an intellectual superiority complex and watch the replies pour in
>>
>>8565939
>>8565935
Make any thread about the jews and pizzagate on /pol/. They think that they are enlightened and are the ones who will save the world from destruction. Guaranteed 300+ replies.
>>
Lets save this thread.

>What are you going to do when "code monkeys" program an intelligence that is going to outsmart you ten times and effectively replace your brainlets on the market?

In the vein of artificial intelligence, is it possible for a code monkey to create an agent that is more intelligent than they are? What are the philosophical implications?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.