[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister believes that vaccines cause more health problems than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

My sister believes that vaccines cause more health problems than they solve and that they're part of a government plot to control us somehow.

Does what she's saying have an element of truth to it or has she gone full retard down the infowars rabbit hole?

She won't vaccinate her kids and I'm kind of concerned about what will happen if they get sick.
>>
Strange times when people don't trust the government en mass
>>
>>8564645
>She won't vaccinate her kids and I'm kind of concerned about what will happen if they get sick.
If she's uncucked enough to breast-feed her children, they don't even need vaccines since breast milk contains antibodies (people who write vaccination laws don't give a shit about this fact though so up to a certain age her children might have to be home-schooled depending on the law in your country).
Also, food for thoughts: tetanus does not immunize, yet according to vaccinefags, tetanus vaccine immunizes against it by injecting false tetanic bacteria. rally makes u think
>>
When did people who have not studied a subject for longer than five minutes in their whole lives start to believe that their opinions are just as valid as those of people who have studied that subject for a lifetime?

This represents ia massive failure of the education system in this country.

I also blame our national mythos of equality and dumbening entertainment in all its forms.
>>
>>8564691
>entertainment
Forgot infotainment. Probably the worst form of entertainment.
>>
>>8564690
>tetanus doesn't immunize
What? This is so fucking wrong I don't even
>>
vaccinnes have been a joke for a long time now
The government does plenty of these programs that harm the population, to keep them docile/stupid
>>
>>8564772
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetanus#Prevention
>Unlike many infectious diseases, recovery from naturally acquired tetanus does not usually result in immunity to tetanus.
kek vaccinefags are such brainlets.
>>
>>8564829
>naturally acquired
Can't even read your own excerpt that contradicts your dumbass argument and you call me the brainlet? Kys
>>
>>8564690
You don't get innate immunity through breastmilk, you illiterate goon, you just get passive immunity through breastmilk antibodies. It's not the same as immunological memory because it goes away when you stop drinking the milk.
>>
>>8564835
And that confers vaccine the ability to cause immunity because?

>>8564855
Not what I said you 100% absolute total retard. Vaccinefags can't read.
>>
>>8564860
>Infection can be prevented by proper immunization with the tetanus vaccine
Literally from the same page yoy linked me.

The quantifier "naturally occuring" was added because immunization is possible through vaccines (i.e. non naturally occuring tetanus.) Otherwise, why add the quantifier at all?

You shouldn't cite something that contradicts your own argument, lel. Kys brainlet.
>>
Fun fact, jerking off creates a surge in white blood cells. It's an evolved response to STDs, but it provides general protection from everything else. Chronic fappers can attest to this. No NEET ever gets sick.
>>
>>8564855
He's correct, farmer fag here.
Literally how it works.

We vaccinate all calves around a week before final weaning for this exact reason.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.