[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to adjust my schedule/work/study style in order to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1322383752001.png (54KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1322383752001.png
54KB, 1920x1200px
How to adjust my schedule/work/study style in order to take advantage of my ADHD?
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/opinion/sunday/a-natural-fix-for-adhd.html?_r=2
>>
just 1 bump, i swear
>>
>>8562086
Stop taking drugs and do more sports. Go see a classical opera
>>
How do i know i really have addh? Got told all my life by teachers that i was a underachiever because i didn't focus enough and was hyperactive. I have trouble focusing on stuff and learning new stuff, i have anxiety and feel hopeless alot also insecurity about tons of things, i also have a problem of getting addicted to stuff easy or not having moderation in feelings, being dramatic and exxagerating shit. A neurologist diagnosed me before however i took 600ml of coffe before seeing him and wanted the prescription but the neurologist as a kike doctor and didn't really seem to diagnose me at all, just wanted to make some profit.
I also procrastinate alot by rationalizing it and it drives me mad,
But i also think that not doing exercise, bad diet with lots of sugars and gaming+internet+technology+tv made my brain like this( per example i read multiple threads at the same time, i start reading till i drift off and it gets boring then i jump to the next one)
Even if i do have this, is it safe to take ritaline(only medication avaliable in my country)? What are its long term effects that google won't tell me? Is there a way to treat / cure it without using this shit?
>>
>>8562648
>https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/opinion/sunday/a-natural-fix-for-adhd.html?_r=2

Is meditation truly the only way?It feels like hell
>>
I've had ADHD, although not a bad case, for as long as I can remember. I didn't realize I had it until after my first year of college (engineering school). In high school, I didn't medicate because I didn't realize I had it. Instead, I couldn't focus at all without caffeine stimulus, so I got up at 2am every day to start studying when it was really quiet and I was nervous because deadlines were close. I could not work unless I had adrenaline and caffeine in my system. I managed to get into a decent engineering school, then I realized I actually couldn't work at any time except early morning, so my grades sucked the first year. I talked to some friends and they told me to see a doc, I did, now I'm on adderall and my life has completely changed. I feel like my brain works in a linear fashion now, it's hard to explain. I can get work done whenever I feel like it, so it is surely helping.

Some days, I try not medicating. I find that working alone at a time where nobody can contact me is the best option. Caffeine is great too, since it is a stimulant. I also like listening to pink noise on YouTube or any ADHD soundtrack. Video game soundtracks are great too since they are designed to enhance focusing.
Good luck!
>>
>>8562749
(Same poster as above)
Also, in high school I ran 5+ miles a day. That really helped me for some reason. In college when I stopped working out that contributed to me tanking. Also, I began eating badly, using social media more, and becoming more concerned with my social life...

My doctor didn't really diagnose me, I just told her my symptoms and she put me on a medication (I wanted to try it of course). The first one she put me on was Strattera, which is a non stimulant. It worked (so I knew I had ADHD) but it made me sick to my stomach and tired, so I switched to adderall
>>
>>8562648
I don't know much about ritaline, or its long term effects, but I'd be careful since it is addictive. Try the background sounds and working in solitary environments first
>>
>>8562086
Take drugs.

Don't go into any job for the money. It won't be worth it. It's not worth it for anyone else, but it's tenfold worse for you. Do a job you love, at least one you like. And remember: dream jobs aren't necessarily marine biology or writer or general; boring sounding jobs can be fun as shit.

I have no idea why opera's meant to help, but do it anyway. They're good.
>>8562648
Question what you want to question. I questioned it too, myself. But now I know I 100% have ADHD, it was just that my normal wasn't THE normal.
>>8562749
>so I got up at 2am every day
WHAT THE FUCK

Christ, you make me feel disappointed in myself for just coasting along and learning how to lie really well.
>>8562656
Medication also feels like hell. I wonder if the side-effects are essentially depression; they feel horrible.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.