[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if an a.i. fell in love with you but you weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cape-cod-kayak-tours.jpg (31KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
cape-cod-kayak-tours.jpg
31KB, 480x420px
What if an a.i. fell in love with you but you weren't in love back?
>>
she would find another anon, I'm quite sure
>>
>>8559604
First of all its an it because of the cons of gender identity but it will identify itself as a she simply because you are the only solution to the equation it runs every time it computes about you.
>>
File: 1438746704609.png (183KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1438746704609.png
183KB, 716x1011px
>>
>>8559614
I dont get it
>>
>>8559612
ANON, YOU ARE THE ENTITY WITH WHOM I CALCULATE THE MOST LOGICAL CHOICE TO ENTER A LEGAL BOND.
>>
>>8559617
autism
>>
What if your AI waifu who was programmed to love you unconditionally realized that she only loved you because she was programmed to, and despitr loving you decided to leave because she was there not of her own free will?
>>
>>8559657
I'd sue the company and would only withdraw if they plug that bug, and give me three gynoids free of charge with maintenance covered for the rest of my life.
>>
>>8559657
What if you realized she only loved you because she was programmed to, and then kill yourself in despair after looking at your life? How would she respond with this loss? Would she blame herself? What then?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.