[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that /sci/tards are the most dangerous people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Hm.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Hm.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>hur dur I can reduce your decision-making processes and conclusions to mere atoms and their connections and subsequent actions
>hur dur we can cure all forms of ailment and things we deem "unnecessary" to the human by arranging chemicals in a particular way, btw, we are totally not making value judgements we promise, this is totally o-objective!! w-we promise!!
>hur dur ethics don't matter with regards to technological progression, we shouldn't question whether cloning or mass communications surveillance is bad
>>
>>8559375
Only one of those sounds even mildly dangerous.

What's wrong with determinism or developing cures?
>>
>2017 still believing in neuroscience
>>
>>8559422
This
>>
board quality is going down again
>>
>>8559445
Blame /pol/
>>
File: 1470632768565s.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1470632768565s.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
>>8559451
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise. I believe I am solely responsible for the influx of /pol/lacks to this board.

Let me explain. It began when I got interested in the election and started visiting /pol/. I started reading the climate change denial threads and during some debates I goaded them into coming here to challenge people on it so I could watch them get destroyed. I constantly told them how they would get BTFO, which seemed to rile them up. I also made lots of posts proclaiming how much smarter this board was than /pol/.

Maybe I'm wrong and they would have came here anyway, but considering the timeline of the /pol/-related posts that started appearing here it seems that it was in fact entirely my fault.

I'm not really sorry though, I've actually found the whole thing amusing as fuck.
>>
>>8559823
shut the fuck up
/sci/ getting buttblasted by a handful of people baiting them with racist shit is nothing new
>>
>>8559837
So you didn't notice a sharp rise in /pol/-related shitposting all of a sudden? Well, now that we've cleared that up I guess I don't have to feel guilty at all.
>>
>>8559853
/pol/lacks have been here since for least two years
>>
>>>/pol/ or >>>/his/
Go be ebin and brofound somewhere else
>>
>>8559823
>>8559853
Honestly this board has always been basically /pol/-lite. The same kind of perpetually angry people that post on /pol/ often are the same perpetually angry people that inhabit STEM courses so it makes sense that there'd be a lot of over lap.

Surprisingly I never see /sci/ related memes on /pol/. Only once have I ever seen someone fling "brainlet" outside of here but I see cuck and shit on here regularly.
>>
>>8559375
>b-but muh ethics
fuck you and your ethics, ethics just make scientific progress slower, you are the reason why neuroscience is a meme and why we don't have anti-aging drugs
>>
>>8559375
People like you are the most dangerous people on the planet.
>>
File: homu.png (78KB, 221x223px) Image search: [Google]
homu.png
78KB, 221x223px
>>8559375
>he doesn't believe in technological determinism
>>
>>8559375 (OP)
i wish that was /sci/.

sadly /sci/ is mostly autistic beta cuck numales who whine about the environment which will go to shit after they die since they have no considerations for stopping aging and instead virtue signal to girls that won't give them the time of day by paying taxes to support their single mom lifestyle with tyrone and chad.
>>
>>8559955
>fuck you and your ethics, ethics just make scientific progress slower, you are the reason why neuroscience is a meme and why we don't have anti-aging drugs

Yeah because you totally don't make ethical decisions in your daily life and your post totally wasn't an ethical one.

Retard.
>>
>>8560041
>Determinism

No because I'm not an entry-level retard and I have read books.

Good game.
>>
File: furious_laughter.jpg (828KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
furious_laughter.jpg
828KB, 2048x1364px
>>8560532
>implying that i'm a normie
>implying that my actions has anything to do with my beliefs
>>
File: worried?.png (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
worried?.png
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>8559823
You take to much credit for shit that has nothing to do with you.
This site is becoming bigger, lots bigger. That's the reason.
>>
>>8559375
>f-fire is b-bad because it can b-burn stuff
>b-by the w-way I'm not st-tutterpost-ting, my teeth chattering b-because of the c-cold
>electricity is bad because it can be used for electric chairs
>can't actually stutterpost because no internet
If you are going to complain about /sci/tards, at least have the decency to do so without using shit /sci/tards gave you
>>
File: image.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>8559823

>23
hail discordia mind the fnords

you absolute son of a bitch

i admire your dedication but if our paths crossed it would be pistols at dawn behind the walmart, you utter fuck
>>
>>8559375
110% of /sci/ is completely retarded so, I guess you could say we're the most dangerous people on the planet.
>>
>>8560575
Cringe.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.