[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a brainlet /sci/? I think it's time to start defining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What is a brainlet /sci/?

I think it's time to start defining what a brainlet is for sure

Any ideas?
>>
if you have to ask, you are one.
>>
It's 5

Pattern is :
abs(outer central disk - inner central disk) = outer little disk on right
>>
isBrainlet(Person p) := return p.IQ<115
>>
>>8558868
I think we should define brainlet to be anyone who has ever posted on /sci/. ever.
>>
>tfw brainlet
>tfw manlet
>tfw dicklet
>>
>>8558868
A person who cannot comprehend analysis and abstract algebra.
>>
Brainlet is just what /sci/ calls anyone who isn't an autist. They struggle to think of ways in which they are superior to normies and it always goes back to intelligence.

A common notion in primary schools is that one day the cool kids will be working for the nerdy kids. This is often false, as charisma and social skills will get you farther than raw intelligence.
>>
File: 1482110878405.jpg (223KB, 1000x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1482110878405.jpg
223KB, 1000x1293px
>>8558868
In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area.

An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test.

My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it.
I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).
>>
anyone with an IQ less than 150 who majored in something other than pure mathematics nd has a degree lower than PhD.

If you are still pursuing your PhD., you are still a brainlet.
>>
File: 1475021464709s.jpg (10KB, 205x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475021464709s.jpg
10KB, 205x249px
>>8561740
>he only has one PhD
>>
anyone who come to /sci/ and make stupid questions, or think is debunking an well established theory, with an old paradox that he saw on internet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.