[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have right here scientific proof of aliens. >Greifswald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: bodden.gif (142KB, 790x1034px) Image search: [Google]
bodden.gif
142KB, 790x1034px
I have right here scientific proof of aliens.
>Greifswald Lights - August 24, 1990 Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzDXwZ2ZoDE
Whats great about this case is it happened to be filmed by three sets of people spread along the coast enabling triangulation. This gave an exact location of the UFO. Pic related. Since the distance was known and the brightness estimated from the films there is even an estimate of the power output of the thing, 0.25 - 4.5 MW. Coupled with the fact that it hovered motionless for hours this kills of the only skeptic argument of flares. Furthermore no military in the area ever admitted to dropping flares in the area. Conclusion: A contingent of Greys sent to oversee German reunification in 1990 (make sure nukes don't start flying).
>>
>>8554238
>enabling triangulation

How was this done?

>Since the distance was known

Was it? I mean how did they get the hight?
>>
File: ARIZONA-ORBS-6257.jpg (75KB, 612x374px) Image search: [Google]
ARIZONA-ORBS-6257.jpg
75KB, 612x374px
>>8554238
>scientific proof of aliens
The concept of 'proof' is alien to science, it only applies to axiom-based reasoning.
The mufon cms is full of such observations and the nature of these orbs is still unknown.
>>
File: ME-262 on runway.jpg (233KB, 1800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
ME-262 on runway.jpg
233KB, 1800x1202px
>>8554238

No you don't You have an ASSUMPTION that is 'Alien'

Is is NOT Alien.
I can't even bother watching all of it. However, I'll give you a hint:

In the 1930- 40s the Germans were working (among many secret super-tech projects) on anti-gravity devices - as fighters/ bombers and / or other weapons.
In 1945 the scientists, researchers, notes, hardware, working & non-working models were 'secretly' (been de-classified now) taken by US and Russian army/ secret mission people (1 pretext was 'saving the worlds ART treasures stolen by Nazis'). The US version was called 'Operation Paperclip'.
Not all of this has been declassified, however, and the study & work on some of these projects continues to this day.

The US govt found - after the Russian spies stole plans for 'The Bomb' from us - That the only way to keep a secret was Dis-Information.

What better story that to blame these weird unexplainable appearances on space men from 'other worlds' - Aliens. Hollywood played a HUGE part by making all those movies about Aliens, prob got the Idea from 'War of the Worlds' ... and other early fiction writers?

Remember -- Jet fighters were pretty amazing - even incredible, in the 1940s when ALL airplanes were powered by piston & propeller! !!
>>
File: for you.jpg (18KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
18KB, 512x256px
>>8554948
>the nature of these orbs is still unknown.
>>
>>8555014
If the USA had anti-gravity they would not have built the F-1 engine. In fact von Braun did ask around if there was any secret anti-gravity research going on just in case to save him designing an obsolete machine. In any case why would you hover your top secret aircraft pointlessly in front of everybody?
>>8554246
Just draw straight lines out from the sighting points and where they meet is the location.
Once you have the distance you can judge height from the angle between the water and the object with trigonometry.
>>
File: Horten Ho 229.jpg (11KB, 338x190px)
Horten Ho 229.jpg
11KB, 338x190px
>>8555014
What happened to the Horten brothers? Did they make it to Argentina, avoiding getting 'paperclipped'?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.