[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the act of observing a sports game on television have an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1471471114034.webm (2MB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
1471471114034.webm
2MB, 1280x704px
Could the act of observing a sports game on television have an effect on the outcome of the game?
>>
If you don't watch the game both teams won and lost. Except for the Browns, you can assume they lost.
>>
>>8551119
fucking brees and that laser guided dragon
literally the only redeeming quality for the saints too bad they got rid of jimmy graham (even though he's been meh the past 2 years)
once brees leaves the saints are gonna be right up there with the browns
>>
>>8551128
top keke
This.
>>
>>8551233
For real though. I have no idea how the Saints' D can be so bad for so long. Drew Brees has to win so many games by himself it's not even funny, just sad
>>
>>8551242
>>8551233
He would literally be the GOAT if he had a decent team. Imagine replacing Brady with him and his inhuman accuracy on the Pats.
>>
File: 1476723164816.gif (158KB, 220x245px) Image search: [Google]
1476723164816.gif
158KB, 220x245px
>>8551242
i feel bad for him during the game
>20, 30, 50 yard pass TD
>def turn
>blows the lead in 2 plays
>80 yard TD after dodging the sack
>def turn
>blows lead in 1 play
the suffering!
>>
>>8551268
his offense was fucking great when they made it to the playoffs a few years back. it's their defense, if they had a decent defensive team they'd be scary
>>
File: 1446424851172.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446424851172.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
>>8551282
>if they had a decent defensive team they'd be scary
They lack motivation, they need some incentive, like giving a little bonus to the defensive linemen to hit the other team's qbs hard
>>
>>8551119
Why doesn't the player immediately redirect to the shortest path to the goalline after evading the tacklers?
>>
>>8551461
It's a split second decision between continuing to run your original route or redirecting straight ahead to the goal line. His route may be a bit larger but makes it impossible for anyone else to catch him.
>>
>>8551119
Yes if you're the referee reviewing the play.
>>
>>8551598
After further review the ruling on the field is overturned. OP is still a faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.