[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't use "centigrade" and instead uses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1479371573450.png (179KB, 462x450px) Image search: [Google]
1479371573450.png
179KB, 462x450px
>he doesn't use "centigrade" and instead uses "celcius" because he thinks "scientists" attaching their names to simplistic ideas deserve to be immortalised
>he thinks even a single element should be named after a person or a country
>he uses "Newtons of force" rather than "jedis of force"
>he uses "Pascals of pressure" rather than "rectums of pressure"
>he doesn't think Einstein was a huge fucking fraud who just threw ideas out there and left others to do the actual work of proving them, as well as saying things that sounded smart but he didn't really think through (such as that thing about theories unable to be explained to a child being worthless, yet he never put a good explanation of relativity into circulation which has doomed us to an eternity of poor explantions of relativity and people completely misunderstanding it
>>
>>8545220
>meanwhile on bizarro /sci/
>>
>>8545220
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>>/ck/
>>
>>>/d/
>>
File: I_love_candy.png (858KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
I_love_candy.png
858KB, 1600x1597px
>>8545220
>he doesn't call Banach spaces "complete normed spaces"
>he doesn't call Tychnoff spaces "topological spaces where you can separate points with open sets"
>he doesn't call the Jacobian identity "rank-3 antisymmetrized sum that gives up zero"
>he doesn't call the Fierz transformation "a linear map that expresses Lorentz invariant operators as a linear combination of minimal basis elements"
>he doesn't call the Christoffel connection "the covariant connection of the vector bundle of forms over a curved Riemannian or pseudo-Riemannian spacetime"
>he doesn't call Kahler manifolds "symplectic phase spaces with a complex structure generated by the derivative of a scalar quantity with respect to the coordinates of a local complex symplectic frame as well as its conjugate"
>he doesn't call the Dynkin diagrams "a series of graphs where the arrangements and relationships between the vertices and edges of which determine the irreducible representations of geometric or topological groups that have smooth structures compatible with their group structures"
>>
File: 1480218660452.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1480218660452.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>8545220
>def is_even(n):
>return n%2==0
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.