[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey yáll. Dumbass here. Can /sci/ help me become more intelligent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed2.png (80KB, 150x230px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed2.png
80KB, 150x230px
Hey yáll. Dumbass here.

Can /sci/ help me become more intelligent? I ain't talking about that IQ shit, though. I know if I took an IQ test, I could study the results and do better if that's what I cared about. I'm talking about real intelligence, spatial awareness, critical thinking and all that other good shit.

Give me some advice, ya filthy geniuses.
>>
>>8544583
If you're so smart and such a critical thinker, why can't you recognize some basic the patterns you low IQ brainlet ?
>>
>>8544583
No, it's genetic.
And no one here is that smart.
Educated =/= intelligent
>>
>>8544597
I mean, I don't even know what my IQ is, and I don't think that's too important(maybe I'm wrong). People like Einstein, Newton, and Von Neumann aren't famous because of their high IQs, rather they're famous because of their achievements.

Is it possible for a dumbass to have incredible achievements that could be put in comparison to the dudes above?
>>
>>8544617
Plz don't say that. Instead, tell me something that I want to hear. Thank you.
>>
>>8544617
So everyone's bullshitting in that GPA thread ?
>>
File: muñeco.png (26KB, 412x437px) Image search: [Google]
muñeco.png
26KB, 412x437px
>>8544583
Study basic math. Do what infant smart people did.

Then keep repeating what they do.

Do you think I was thinking about TV and degenerate bullshit as a kid?

We all got interested in the school matter, and as a result, we have been "practicing" basic stuff thousands of times.

This kind of repetition, gives you an undescribable feeling, that Brainlets think it's just magician stuff.

Do you know that Sherlock sitcom? Do you notice how do they give him a stupid magician aura to Sherlock?

Well, the actual "smartness" aura is what I told you.

But you are a brainlet. You think there is a magic pill and you can surpass me in less than 3 years.

You will fail miserably. And you will believe there is no method. You will feel that all people are telling you lies, and start focusing on widespread groups such as political parties, ethnics, races, countries and cultures, instead of yourself.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you. You are repeating what I did. And you will keep repeating the same cycle of deppresion and anxiety not being conscious of what you are actually doing wrong.
>>
>>8544672
School has nothing to do with intelligence.
Someone with 90 IQ can learn calc 3 with a good enough teacher that can help them conceptualize.

see: NDT
>>
>>8544733
neil degrasse tyson?
>>
File: tumblr_navj3dxyqw1tq9q5vo1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_navj3dxyqw1tq9q5vo1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x667px
>>8544702

Holy shit dude you'e condescending. Where you're smart in some areas you can severly lack in others. Practice some mindfulness and be more humble before you come here spewing your /r/iamverysmart rhetoric.
>>
File: tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmhpghhZQK1rg3vrmo1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
>>8544702
>>
>>8544897
You like this meme, don't you?
>>
>>8544733
>see: NDT
kek
>>
I actually increased my IQ chemically with certain compounds that stimulate the growth of prefrontal gray matter. If you're worthy, you would find out what I'm talking about on your own.
>>
File: 1479794290205.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479794290205.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
>>8544617
>No, it's genetic.
>I'm a failure so it's not my fault.

>And no one here is that smart.
>I'm a failure so that's true for other posters as well.
>>
>>8544789

Butthurt brainlet detected.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.