[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I took the calculus 2 final, got an A in the class. is 'calculus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

So I took the calculus 2 final, got an A in the class.

is 'calculus 2 being hard' just a meme?
>>
>>8541532
It was a huge meme for me, I probably over prepared if anything.
General physics, now that's tough for some reason.
>>
>>8541548
For me, the work load is the problem in physics.
Book homework
Mastering physics
Work book
hand-outs
>>
Yes it's just a meme. Just get good at recognizing patterns for solving integrals and understanding how Series actually work. Literally was just evaluating integrals and understanding series.

My professor this semester had pretty bad English and was hard to understand, but if many of the students in the class took the time to ask questions when they had them, or actually study and practice, they should have ezd the class.

A lot of people aren't trying to understand the material, just go through the motions to pass the class.

My Calc II class this sem lmao:
>>
>>8541634
also in this class we skipped a shit ton, didn't even cover taylor series and trig substitution
>>
File: Ch09_16.jpg (71KB, 660x522px) Image search: [Google]
Ch09_16.jpg
71KB, 660x522px
>>8541636
Taylor series was ass, but im glad we learned it mainly for the summations.

and trig substitution is one of the most useful integration methods
desu tho, if you have had a trig class and are comfortable with triangles, its pretty self explanatory,
>>
>>8541677
are u ok desu because idk if you are
>>
>>8541532
Yes, I'm a huge brainlet and got 9.2/10
>>
File: 1467582369876.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467582369876.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
>Be OP
>Go to shitty university
>Talk about how classes are easy
>Thinks he's hot shit when he gets out with a useless 3.5< gpa
>Winds up in McDonald's serving my burgers
>>
>>8541532
Yes, it's 100% a meme, this definitely means you haven't escaped idiot-dom.
>>
>>8541845
Except mostly ivy league schools are known for grade inflation. Someone is mad they have a shit GPA and trying to make up for it by saying they go to some top tier school. People who go to your top tier school will apply to the same jobs and have a better GPA, you will be BTFO.
>>
>>8541532
I think people who don't like math think it's very difficult. I thought the class was very enjoyable, definitely one of the most fun classes I've taken in college.
>>
>>8541677
>trig substitution is one of the most useful integration methods

Wait actually?

I still haven't used trig sub once after calc 2. Where do you use it so often?
>>
It's difficulty is a meme. If you did good at Calc 1 2 should be a breeze.
>>
>Math is hard
One of the worst memes I've ever seen
>>
>>8541532
It is a first year class. Did you honestly think it would be difficult?
>>
>>8541845
>2016
>still thinking it matters which uni you take calculus at
You must be new here
>>
Complete meme OP. I got an A and I'm dumb as fuck, and my class included multivariable stuff too.
>>
Yeah it really is. It's meant to make semi-brainlets feel good about themselves.

I took the entire calc sequence up to diff eq in HS while the other kids took the public school calc classes. Everyone thought I was a fucking prodigy. What a joke.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.