[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone explain to me what a brainlet is? I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Could someone explain to me what a brainlet is? I've never been on this board but i have a love for science and math. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>8539919
Someone with average of below average intelligence

And holy shit, how many years since the last time i saw pedobear
>>
File: Required Reading.png (3MB, 1360x3298px) Image search: [Google]
Required Reading.png
3MB, 1360x3298px
>>8539919
A brainlet is someone who hasn't at least read these books.
>>
>>8539919
someone with slightly above average intelligence but overestimates their own worth

anyone who boasts

someone who gets mad at others when they dont understand something

someone who is always insulting other people's intelligence

someone who is more interested in winning an argument or seeming informed than being factually accurate

basically doing anything that smart people tend or at least strive not to do
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 212x238px
>>8539927
>tfw two intelligent to read a book
>>
>>8539927
Why the bible?
>>
>>8539919
If you have to ask...
>>
>>8540288
is the basics of western civilization.
>>
>>8540344
What? How?

I'm assuming you're talking about everything west of India when you say western civilization, right? If so, the bible came out near the very end of its founding. Unless you mean modern western civilization, in which case the bible came out over a thousand years before.

Besides the timeline, the bible never really had much to do with civilization other than culture. It has nothing to do with the technology we have or the systems underpinning the operation of our nations.

But even if you were right, that doesn't answer my question. All of the other books are compilations of scientific or mathematical understanding. Why would a book fundamental to the foundation of some or even all of civilization be included with them? We don't design governments using chemistry. I bet you added that book yourself, didn't you?
>>
>>8540470

Are you legit autistic? Have you taken your meds today?
>>
>>8539919
>pic related
>>
>>8539939
books are more about triggering you to make you learn something new desu. or effective techiques for shit. i also know you are just trolling
>>
>>8539937
Best definition. Applies to 90% of sci.
>>
just like a brainlet to need the word brainlet explained to them
>>
>>8539919
>>
>>8540504
Not him but that's obvious damage control your using.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.