[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How viable is it to create a virus specifically designed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

How viable is it to create a virus specifically designed to exterminate fleas?
>>
>virus spreads to fleas
>flea bites human
>oh shit the virus is causing side effects in humans
>>
>>8536851
Not a problem if we choose a flea-exclusive receptor for cell entry.
Now the problem is knowing enough of flea's cells structure to identify such a determinant.
From this point onwards it's a trivial task I feel.
>>
>What is Black Death
>>
How viable is it to create a virus specifically designed to exterminate people with a large amount of melanin in their skin?
>>
>What is HIV/AIDS.
>>
>>8537004
> What is the social cancer that is alt-right
>>
>>8536828

why not create a virue that kills all animals and other creatures ? why do we need animals and spiders?
>>
>>8537073
How do fleas help the ecosystem?
Nobody eats them.
>>
File: obamadeath.jpg (51KB, 607x320px)
obamadeath.jpg
51KB, 607x320px
>>8536967
>>
File: 1453527966391.jpg (88KB, 500x500px)
1453527966391.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>8537018
>believing the alt-right exists
>>
File: media.jpg (584KB, 1355x1600px)
media.jpg
584KB, 1355x1600px
>>8537018
Wait a minute... are you letting a multinational media conglomerate construct your entire reality for you again?
>>
>>8537073

Some species of maggot that only eat dead flesh are bros. They can clean a wound better than any agent. Some soldiers in WW1 were ripped open by explosives and survived after being on the open fields, exposed to the elements for days because they were colonised by maggots that cleaned their wounds and helped them heal.
>>
To create? Not that hard, probably. They were doing gene editing on mosquitoes that made them only have male babies or something, I know it's a different mechanism, obviously, but my point is steps to eradicate pests have already been taken. It might not be a virus, it might be kinda like this but the next generation of fleas is sterile, for example.
>>
>>8536828
Probably not that difficult. But it would be close to impossible to eradicate them.
>>
>>8537679
did you even bother to read the highlighted portion in this image?
>a lot of folks in this room ... you're strong and you can handle it
>but a lot of people can't handle it
so yes, he did indeed imply that those with PTSD aren't strong and directly stated that they "can't handle it"
>>
>>8537018
>alt-right
brainlet media cuck detected
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.