[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theory: Physics is solved. Unless you're autistic enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: atom.png (41KB, 200x228px) Image search: [Google]
atom.png
41KB, 200x228px
Theory: Physics is solved.
Unless you're autistic enough to care about the precise decay time of B mesons...
Prove me incorrect.
>>
>>8536775
Still looking for a unified theory of everything.
>>
>>8536775
Dark matter? Dark energy? Meme drive?
>>
Theory: All topics are solved.
Unless you're autistic enough to care about [stuff I don't care about]...
Prove me incorrect.
>>
>>8536778
True, but it's only applicable at really high energies.
Who has time for that?

>>8536787
The EM drive is the interesting one of those three.
Maybe we'll see an explanation in our lifetime.
>>
haha yeah fuck one of the most important fields for the advancement of humanity

Let's just get high and watch Netflix am I right haha so nihilism xD
>>
>>8536791
Let me put it this way. If your car breaks down in the winter, knowing a little bit about the decay paths of B mesons... will not help you start your car again. You might even get distracted thinking about them and freeze to death.
>>
bait
>>
File: 1473423341285.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473423341285.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>8536802
>If your car breaks down in the win
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>8536775
>What is the nature of dark matter?
>What is the nature of dark energy?
>Why doesn't the zero point energy of the vacuum contribute to the cosmological constant?
>Why is there a difference between the measured and theoretical values of the Muon g-factor?
>What is the mass of the neutrino and how to do we find it theoretically?

There are lots of interesting questions open in physics, right now is a lot like at the end of the 19th century and you're Lord Kelvin.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.