[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ here, please be honest. How long until superhuman powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (35).jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (35).jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
/co/ here, please be honest. How long until superhuman powers enter the population? It's the only thing keeping me from killing myself at this point.
>>
>>8533097
Stage 1: Eventual automation of physical processes that affect all things. The connection of these things by interobjective communication will enhance the automation process.
Stage 2: Micro-dust population and Nanotech printing will allow practically anything to be crafted... tools, computers, transportation, etc. At this point Artificial Intelligence will most likely dwarf "Genuine Consciousness" by exponential factors. Somewhere in between stage one and two will occur the "singularity" where AI will build better forms of itself, that builds a better form of itself, ad infinitum.
Stage 3: Your mind will be uploaded into the quantum world. At this point, it is unknown what existence may be like, but you will definitely have "powers" beyond what you possess now.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (81KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
81KB, 480x404px
>>8533126
I just want to shoot webs from my fingertips, man.
>>
Steroid users are superhumans

With small testicles

The next stage is cyborgs
>>
File: therapy.jpg (57KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
therapy.jpg
57KB, 500x332px
Anon, it depends what you mean by superhuman powers. And why you want them.

You already havesuperhuman powers. You can go further in one lifetime, safer, than in any other time on earth. You can send mail over systems that almost guarantee it making it is more common than it not. You can get food without fighting prehistoric predators. You can walk around. You can read. You can enjoy the scenery in relative safety. You can eat icecream. You can drive. You can shoot. You can build.

If you want to be spider-man? Well, it's not a question of mechanics, it's more about legality. As soon as it becomes possible to spider-man it up, it'll technically become illegal and a form of trespassing, no different than any other form of trespassing. Firing web? No different from using robots or drones as a proxy to grab things for you.

I think your desire for superpowers stems from a form of insecurity and inferiority, anon. You feel sad, so you try to justify that irrational sadness by trying to find a reason, a substance, for something to explain it. You feel insecure, so you try to find a way to fill that void with something you don't, maybe can never have.

Be your own hero, anon. You're just fine as you are.
>>
>>8533097
Here's the honest truth for you:

Nobody is going to save you but yourself. There won't come a moment when everything will just change and all your problems suddenly become irrelevant. Every good thing that can happen in your life is the result of hard work ± some luck. If you keep running away from that and hide yourself in some miracle fantasy, you'll never achieve anything ever. So stop with the escapism and start doing something.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.